Mining Fiscal Regime Industry by Manufacturers, Production and Applications Research Report
- Agency -.
Pune, India, 15th September 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Global Mining Fiscal Regime 2017 - A Focus on Major Taxes and Royalties in Selected Countries”.
"Global Mining Fiscal Regime 2017 - A Focus on Major Taxes and Royalties in Selected Countries", latest release, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment in selected countries across the regions of Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, FSU, Middle East and Africa (MEA), SCA (South and Central America), Oceania and NA (North America). The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry and clearly outlines the governing bodies, governing laws and regulations and tax-related information on different commodities including coal, iron ore, copper, zinc, lead, bauxite, gold, silver, nickel, chromium and manganese.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…n-major-taxes-and
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Overview of governing bodies, laws and regulations and key fiscal terms governing the global mining industry
- Detail on royalty and applicable tax rates including - corporate income tax, value added tax and withholding tax
Reasons to access
- Gain an overview of global mining fiscal regime
- Gain an overview of the most prominent mining taxes and royalties applicable in key mining countries.
- Agency -.
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to mining industry.
- Understand the regulatory and taxation framework in global mining industry
Table of Content: Key Points
- Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 3
1.2. List of Figures 4
- Global Mining Fiscal Regime 5
2.1. Executive Summary 5
- Global Mining Fiscal Regime - Governing Bodies, Laws, and Regulations for Selected Countries 7
3.1. Asia-Pacific 7
3.1.1. China 7
3.1.2. India 8
3.1.3. Indonesia 9
3.2. Europe 10
3.2.1. Finland 10
3.2.2. Germany 10
3.3. Former Soviet Union 11
3.3.1. Kazakhstan 11
3.3.2. Russia 11
3.4. Middle East and Africa 12
3.4.1. South Africa 12
3.4.2. Zambia 13
3.4.3. Zimbabwe 13
3.5. North America 14
3.5.1. Canada 14
3.5.2. US 18
3.6. Oceania 20
3.6.1. Australia 20
3.7. South and Central America 21
3.7.1. Argentina 21
3.7.2. Bolivia 21
3.7.3. Brazil 21
3.7.4. Chile 22
3.7.5. Peru 22
- Global Mining Fiscal Regime - Tax Rates for Selected Countries 24
4.1. Corporate Income Tax (CIT) 24
4.1.1. Canada 26
4.1.2. US 27
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/226…n-major-taxes-and
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: