A new research document with title 'Global Coal Mining to 2021 - Current Downfall Sets for a Recovery as Demand from Asia-Pacific Remain Buoyant’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, India and important players/vendors such as Coal India Ltd, China National Coal Group Corp., Glencore Plc, China Shenhua Energy Company Ltd, Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Ltd. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2017-21
""Global Coal Mining to 2021 - Current Downfall Sets for a Recovery as Demand from Asia-Pacific Remain Buoyant"", report covers comprehensive information on global coal mining industry, global coal reserves by region, country and type, the historical and forecast data on global coal production and production by country. The report also includes the historical and forecast data on coal consumption, consumption by country; major exporters and importers.
The report also includes, factors affecting the demand for coal, profile of major coal producing companies in the world and region-wise data on the active, exploration and development coal projects.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-rep…s-for-a-recovery
- Summary of the country’s mining industry across various parameters - reserves, production, consumption, trade, competitive landscape and the future potential.
- Global coal reserves by region, country and type.
- Coal production and consumption numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
- Comprehensive information of major operating coal mines in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, Oceania, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South and Central America (SCA), North America (NA) and Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- Comprehensive information of major exploration coal projects in APAC, Europe, FSU, MEA, NA, Oceania, and SCA.
- Comprehensive information of major development coal projects in APAC, Europe, FSU, MEA, NA, Oceania, and SCA.
- Factors Affecting the Demand for Coal
- Company details, including company overview, business description and information on active, exploration and development Coal projects.
Reasons to access
- Gain an understanding of the global Coal mining industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Obtain the region-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development coal projects.
- Identify various factors affecting the coal demand.
- Identify key operating companies’ and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Coal India Ltd
China National Coal Group Corp.
China Shenhua Energy Company Ltd
Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Ltd.
Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Company
Get report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-di…s-for-a-recovery
1 Table of Contents
1.1. List of Tables 3
1.2. List of Figures 5
- Global Coal Mining Industry 6
2.1. Key Highlights 6
- Global Coal Mining: Reserves, Production, Consumption, and Trade 8
3.1. Reserves and Proximate Analysis 8
3.2. Historical and Forecast Production 13
3.3. Active Mines 31
3.4. Exploration Projects 39
Access this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?fo…mp;report=696172
3.5. Development Projects 46
3.6. Global Coal Consumption and Trade 57
3.6.1. China 60
3.6.2. India 62
3.7. Major Exporters and Importers 65
3.8. Factors Affecting the Demand for Coal 66
3.8.1. Demand from China’s power sector 67
- Global Coal Mining: Major Coal Producers 70
4.2. China National Coal Group Corp. 73
4.3. Glencore Plc 75
4.4. China Shenhua Energy Company Ltd 77
4.5. Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Ltd. 79
4.6. Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Company 81
- Appendix 82
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/69…s-for-a-recovery