Q2 2017 Long-Term LNG Contracts Review - 2017
WiseGuyReports published new report, title “Q2 2017 Long-Term LNG Contracts Review - Qatar Signs Contract with the UK amid Gulf Boycott”.
In Q2 2017, Qatar signed the biggest LNG contract with the UK for supply of 1.1 mtpa of LNG for a period of five years, starting from 2019. The contract was signed between Qatargas Operating Company Limited and Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
Other key companies to sign contracts in the quarter include ExxonMobil to PT Pertamina Company Limited, and Eni Spa to Pakistan LNG Terminals.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ns-contract-with
- Details of long-term LNG contracts signed in Q2 2017 by country and company
- Comparison of LNG contracted capacity and share by importing countries between Q2 2017 and Q1 2017
- Comparison of LNG contracted capacity, and share by key seller and purchaser companies between Q2 2017 and Q1 2017
- Count of contracts and contracted capacity signed by key purchaser companies during 2015 to 2017.
Key points to access
- Obtain information available on the long-term LNG contracts globally for Q2 2017 and Q1 2017
- Identify countries and companies involved in signing of long-term LNG contracts for both the quarters
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of long-term LNG contracts data
- Keep abreast of recent long-term LNG contracts signed globally.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Q2 2017 Long-Term LNG Contracts Review
- Appendix 1
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: