Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
The G8 Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244478
- The G8 countries contributed $684.1 billion in 2016 to the global oil & gas industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -17.5% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,244.1 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 12.7% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the oil & gas industry, with market revenues of $346.6 billion in 2016. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $98.2 and $61.0 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the G8 nations with a value of $674.8 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $148.8 and $98.5 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 oil & gas market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 oil & gas market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…dustry-guide-2017
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the G8 oil & gas market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 oil & gas market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 oil & gas market?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...