The Global oilfield scale inhibitor market - global Industry Overview, market size, trends, share, manufacturers outlook to 2020 is a professional Oilfield scale inhibitor Market study provides Oilfield scale inhibitor Market Price, Size, Drivers, Challenges, Major trends, Key Manufactures, and value chain Analysis. The oilfield scale inhibitor market size is projected to reach USD 697.5 million by 2020, from USD 509.4 million in 2014, registering a CAGR of 5.40% between 2015 and 2020.
- Advertising -
The Global Oilfield scale inhibitor Market Industry provides a basic overview of the Oilfield scale inhibitor industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Oilfield scale inhibitor Market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Gets sample report of Global Oilfield scale inhibitor Market report of 138 pages including tables and figures with manufactures analysis at: www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=490785
Oilfield scale inhibitor companies discussed in report: Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), AkzoNobel Oilfield (The Netherlands), Kemira OYJ (Finland), Solvay S.A. (Belgium), Halliburton Company (U.S.), Schlumberger Limited (U.S.), Baker Hughes Incorporated (U.S.), Clariant AG (Switzerland), E.
- Advertising -
I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), GE Power & Water Process Technologies (U.S.), Ashland Inc. (U.S.), Innospec Inc. (U.S.), and others.
The main reasons for the growth of this market are growing demand from the oil and gas industry, wide availability of scale inhibitors, and growing demand for biodegradable scale inhibitors due to strict environmental rules and regulations.
The Global Oilfield scale inhibitor Market Analysis report displays Oilfield scale inhibitor market by Type (Phosphonates, Carboxylate/Acrylic, Sulfonates, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and South America) - Global Forecast to 2020.
Make an inquiry for this report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i….aspx?name=490785
RoW region, which includes the Middle-East, Africa, and South America, is the global leader in the consumption of scale inhibitors, and this dominance is expected to continue till 2020. RoW region has some of the biggest oil producing countries in the world.
Huge proven oil reserves and rapid oil & gas exploration activities are driving the RoW market of oilfield scale inhibitor. The RoW market is also expected to witness the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020.
Carboxylate/Acrylic: The largest type segment for oilfield scale inhibitor
Carboxylate/acrylic is the largest type segment for the oilfield scale inhibitor market. The environment-friendly nature of carboxylate/acrylic scale inhibitors makes it more preferable in comparison to the other types.
However, the market for the sulfonates type is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. A barium sulphate is the common scales that formed during oil exploration activities.
The sulfonates type of scale inhibitors is used to prevent sulphate scales, and is also used in the desalination process.
Access copy of report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=490785
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 35%, Tier 2 - 45% and Tier 3 - 20%.
- By Designation: C level - 35%, Director Level- 25%, Others- 40%.
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC – 30%, Europe- 20%, RoW - 5%.
This report covers the following key aspects:
- What will be the market size by 2020 and what will be the growth rate
- What are the key market trends
- What is driving this market
- What are the challenges that impact market growth
- Who are the key players in this market
- Global report covers key regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW, with major countries in each regions
The bottom-up approach was used to estimate the Global market size of Oilfield scale inhibitor Market based on end-use industry and region, in terms of value. Report focuses on Global major leading Oilfield scale inhibitor industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specifications, market share and contact information.
What’s more, the Oilfield scale inhibitor Market industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed.
The research provides you-
- Global Oilfield scale inhibitor Competition by Players/Suppliers, Type and Application
- Global Oilfield scale inhibitor Market Report 2016
- Global Oilfield scale inhibitor Players/Suppliers Profiles and Data
- Oilfield scale inhibitor Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Global Oilfield scale inhibitor Market Forecast (2016-2020)
- Oilfield scale inhibitor market size and the growth rate in 2020.
- Report includes global Oilfield scale inhibitor Market trends impacting the growth of Oilfield scale inhibitor Industry.
- Oilfield scale inhibitor market opportunities and challenges from 2016 to 2020.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: