Globally more than 380 key planned and announced offshore crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations during 2017 to 2025. They are expected to contribute around 8,900 mbd to global crude production and 56 bcfd to global gas production in 2025.
- Advertising -
More than US$700 billion is expected to be spent between 2017 and 2025 to bring the planned and announced projects online. Among countries, the highest capex is in Brazil, followed by the US and Australia.
- Advertising -
Among companies, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. has the highest capex, followed by Royal Dutch Shell plc, and BP Plc.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2026570
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the global offshore industry during 2017 to 2025
- Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the industry
- Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in the global offshore industry
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the industry
Reasons to access
- Understand oil and gas production outlook from key planned fields in the global offshore industry
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global offshore oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global offshore production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s planned offshore oil and gas production projects.
Read the more details @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/q3…ed-projects-count
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: