Globally, total oil and gas production is expected to increase by 9% during the 2017 to 2021 outlook period. The total production is expected to increase to around 60 billion boe by 2021.
A total of more than 400 planned and announced projects are expected to come online globally by 2021. Asia leads with the highest number of planned and announced projects among regions, followed by Africa and Europe.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2088725
- Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021
- Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021
- Global capex spending outlook of planned and announced projects by key regions and companies
Reasons to access
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics
Read the more details @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/mo…as-projects-count
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...