The Global Iron Ore Mining Market is comprehensively scrutinized in this research report. The provides an analysis of market size, share, trends, value, volume, dynamics, competitive landscape and future forecasts.
- Advertising -
Global iron ore consumption was 1.9 bnt in 2016, up by 6.6% compared with 2015, supported by increases in crude steel production. China, Japan, India, Russia, and South Korea were the top five iron ore consuming countries, accounting for 92% of global consumption during 2016.
Access report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1298936
Australia, Brazil, India, China & Russia - World’s Five Largest Producers of Iron-Ore
Global Data’s "Global Iron Ore Mining to 2021", report covers comprehensive information on global iron ore mining industry, global iron ore reserves by country, the historical and forecast data on global iron ore production and production by country. The report also includes the historical and forecast data on iron ore consumption; major exporters and importers.
- Advertising -
The report also includes, factors affecting the demand for iron ore, profile of major iron ore producing companies in the world and region-wise data on the active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
Australia has the world’s largest crude ore reserves and iron content
This report helps readers to
- Gain an understanding of the global iron ore mining industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Obtain the region-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
- Identify various factors affecting the iron ore demand.
- Identify key operating companies and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.
Access report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…spx?name=1298936
Highlights from the report –
Australia had the world’s largest crude ore reserves and iron content as of January 2017, with the country accounting for 30.1% of the global share. Russia came second, accounting for 14.5% of the global share, followed by Brazil (13.3%), China (12.2%), and India (4.7%).
Globally, 2.1 billion tonnes (bnt) of iron ore was produced in 2016, an increase of 4% compared to the previous year. Production from China, India, Australia, Russia, and Brazil increased by 14.6%, 12.2%, 4.6%, 2.7%, and 1.5%, respectively.
Global production is expected to post a forecast period (2017–2021) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% to reach 2.4 bnt in 2021. This will be supported by an expected increase in production from Asian countries.
Scope of this Report :
- Summary of the global iron ore mining industry across various parameters - reserves, production, consumption, trade, competitive landscape and the future potential.
- Global iron ore reserves by country.
- Iron ore production and consumption numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
- Comprehensive information of major operating iron ore mines in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, Oceania, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South and Central America (SCA), North America (NA) and Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- Comprehensive information of major exploration iron ore projects in APAC, Europe, FSU, MEA, NA, Oceania, and SCA.
- Comprehensive information of major development iron ore projects in APAC, Europe, FSU, MEA, NA, Oceania, and SCA.
- Factors affecting the demand for iron ore
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: