The Global LNG Market is expected to increase at high growth rates during the forecasted period (2018-2025). The global LNG market is supported by various growth drivers, such as increasing demand for natural preservatives, demand for food products with extended shelf-life, rise in end-use industries, such as meat & poultry products, etc.
- Advertising -
LNG Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2022 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals LNG Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2022 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals", is a comprehensive report on the Asia and Oceania LNG industry.
Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/.aspx?name=1438729
The report provides terminal name, operator name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction/ regasification) for all active, planned, announced and decommissioned LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the region by country for the period 2012 to 2022. Planned and announced (new build) LNG terminals capacity additions and existing capacity expansions was also been included.
The report provides LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2018 to 2022.
- Advertising -
Further the report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at country level.
Reasons to access
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Asia and Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitors LNG assets
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2012 to 2017, forecast to 2022
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to LNG terminals across different countries
List of Figures
Figure 1: LNG Industry, Asia and Oceania, Liquefaction Capacity by Country (mtpa), 2012-2022 12
Figure 2: LNG Industry, Asia and Oceania, Annual Capital Expenditure Outlook for Planned Liquefaction Terminals (US$ mil), 2018-2022 14
Figure 3: LNG Industry, Asia and Oceania, Annual Capital Expenditure Outlook for Planned Liquefaction Terminals by Country (US$ mil), 2018-2022 16
Figure 4: LNG Industry, Asia and Oceania, Regasification Capacity by Key Countries (%), 2012-2022 53
Figure 5: LNG Industry, Asia and Oceania, Annual Capital Expenditure Outlook for Planned Regasification Terminals (US$ mil), 2018-2022 57
Figure 6: LNG Industry, Asia and Oceania, Annual Capital Expenditure Outlook for Planned Regasification Terminals by Key Countries (US$ mil), 2018-2022 59
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: