The global Oilfield Chemicals market is valued at 2790 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 3570 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on Oilfield Chemicals volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Oilfield Chemicals market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan.
Key companies profiled on his report are SNF, CNPC, BASF, Nalco Champion, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Kemira, Clariant, Lubrizol, Dow, Chevron Phillips, Innospec and more in the terms of Product Introduction, Application, Specification, companies Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2014-2019),.
Access more details about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/…rch-report
Oilfield chemicals refers to a series of chemicals used in the process of petroleum and gas drilling, mining and transportation, water treatment and enhanced oil recovery. The applications of oilfield chemicals in oilfield include drilling fluids, cementing, completion, stimulation, production and EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery Chemicals), delivery,.
North America is the world's largest oilfield chemicals consumption area. In Europe and North America, the main application of polyacrylamide is the water treatment industry.
However, polyacrylamide in oilfield is less in foreign, because of the special geological conditions in China, Daqing Oilfield and Shengli Oilfield are still using extensive of polymer in flooding technology. China is one of the countries with the highest crude oil production costs in the world.
Despite this, China has had to continue mining domestic crude oil due to the huge market demand. At present, the production capacity of polyacrylamide in China has exceeded 1.2 million tons.
Most of the polyacrylamide is used in the oil field industry.
The global oil field chemical industry is dominated by large corporations, and these corporations are becoming larger through acquisitions, allowing themselves to offer a wider range of oil field services such as exploration, drilling, design, and engineering. In the past few years, there have been five major acquisitions and mergers in this industry.
Lower oil prices have a side effect to this industry. Big companies maintain good performance through acquisitions and mergers.
In 2017, Dow, DuPont complete planned merger to form Dow DuPont. Baker Hughes, a GE company announced that the transaction combining GE’s oil and gas business with Baker Hughes is complete.
In 2014, Lubrizol Corporation announced that it has completed the acquisition in the United States and Canada of Weatherford International's global oilfield chemicals business. In 2012, Ecolab announced its intention to acquire Permian MudService, Inc., the parent company of Champion Technologies, and integrate the business with its Energy Services division.The sale closed on April 10, 2013, at which time the businesses merged and announced its new Nalco Champion brand.
In 2013, Solvay acquired Chemlogics.
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/…ow/1386845
Topics covered in this report are:
- 1. Market Overview (Segment by Type, Application, Region, Market Size, Revenue & Production)
- 2. Market Competition by Manufacturers (Production & Revenue Market Share, Average Price, Competitive Situation and Trends, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion)
- 3. Production & Revenue Market Share by Regions: Global, North America, Europe, China, and Japan
- 4. Consumption Analysis by Regions (2014-2019)
- 5. Production, Revenue, Price Trend, and Growth Rate by Type
- 6. Market Analysis by Applications: Market Share and Growth Rate (2014-2019)
- 7. Key Companies Profile (Product Introduction, Application, Specification, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin)
- 8. Manufacturing Cost Analysis (Raw Material, Price, Key Suppliers, and Industrial Chain Analysis)
- 9. Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers (Direct / Indirect Marketing, Distributors List, Customers)
- 10. Market Dynamics (Trends, Opportunities, Drivers, Challenges, and Influence Factors)
- 11. Market Forecast to 2025 for Production, Revenue, Growth Rate, Trends, and Forecast by Types and Applications (2019-2025)
- 12. Research Findings and Conclusion (Key Takeaway of the research report)
- 13. Methodology and Data Source
Inquire for more details about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/…ry/1386845
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!