This report has introduced Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on the planned (new build) LNG liquefaction and regasification projects for the period 2016 to 2020.
H2 2016 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals - Floating Plants Make Up More than a Quarter of All Planned Facilities is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The global LNG liquefaction industry is expected to double its capacity by 2020.
North America leads globally with the highest planned liquefaction capacity additions and capex on the planned projects over the next four years. The LNG regasification industry is also poised for a capacity growth of around 40% by the end of the outlook period.
- Historical LNG liquefaction and regasification capacities data from 2010 to 2015, outlook up to 2020
- Planned LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity additions and capital expenditure by key countries and companies across the world
- Planned capital expenditure spending on the planned (new build) LNG liquefaction and regasification projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of the planned, announced, stalled and cancelled LNG liquefaction and regasification projects in the world up to 2020
Reasons to access
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG liquefaction and regasification projects across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts of LNG liquefaction and regasification projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned LNG liquefaction and regasification projects across the world
- Keep abreast of key planned LNG liquefaction and regasification projects across the world
- Assess your competitor’s planned LNG liquefaction or regasification projects and capacities
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!