"STATCOM or Static Synchronous Compensator (STATCOM is also called Static Var Generator, SVG) is a shunt device, which uses force-commutated power electronics (i.e. GTO, IGBT) to control power flow and improve transient stability on electrical power networks.
- Advertising -
It is also a member of the so-called Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) devices.
The STATCOM basically performs the same function as the static var compensators but with some advantages.
- Advertising -
According to Component, SVG can be divided into GTO type, IGBT type, IGCT type, SCR type, GTR type, MOSFET type. FACTS-based power conversion equipment generally used full-controlled devices, mainly choose GTO, modified GTO (IGBT, MTO, ETO) and (HV) IGBT and other devices."
Access Sample Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1399250
This report focuses on the Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM in global market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, types and applications.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Sieyuan Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- S&C Electric
- Beijing In-power Electric Co., Ltd
- Comsys AB
- Merus Power
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM, with sales, revenue, and price of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Access Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1399250
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Low Voltage STATCOM
- High Voltage STATCOM
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Renewable Energy
- Electric Utilities
- Industrial & Manufacturing
Access Full Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-g…arket-report.html
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.