"STATCOM or Static Synchronous Compensator (STATCOM is also called Static Var Generator, SVG) is a shunt device, which uses force-commutated power electronics (i.e. GTO, IGBT) to control power flow and improve transient stability on electrical power networks.
It is also a member of the so-called Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) devices.
The STATCOM basically performs the same function as the static var compensators but with some advantages.
According to Component, SVG can be divided into GTO type, IGBT type, IGCT type, SCR type, GTR type, MOSFET type. FACTS-based power conversion equipment generally used full-controlled devices, mainly choose GTO, modified GTO (IGBT, MTO, ETO) and (HV) IGBT and other devices."
Access Sample Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1399250
This report focuses on the Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM in global market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, types and applications.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Sieyuan Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- S&C Electric
- Beijing In-power Electric Co., Ltd
- Comsys AB
- Merus Power
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM, with sales, revenue, and price of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Gate Bipolar Transistors STATCOM sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Access Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1399250
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Low Voltage STATCOM
- High Voltage STATCOM
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Renewable Energy
- Electric Utilities
- Industrial & Manufacturing
Access Full Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-g…arket-report.html
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.