Network function virtualization (NFV) is a combination of hardware and software network that deals in virtual network. It assists in optimizing the networks and related operations, and reduces power consumption, thus decreasing equipment cost. It facilitates accessibility of several applications on one single network appliance. Decrease in capital and operational expenditure is a major advantage offered by network function virtualization.
Increase in deployment of virtualized software among enterprise data centers, including internet service providers (ISP) and cloud service providers (CSP), drives the market growth. However, delay in adoption of this technology hampers this network function virtualization market.
Furthermore, Rise in demand for data-intensive applications and the need for cloud-based services are expected to present major opportunities for market expansion.
Access Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2837
The global network function virtualization market is segmented on the basis of component, application, and region.
On the basis of component, it is divided into software and infrastructure & services. The application segment is categorized into switching elements (routers), service assurance, next-generation signaling, security function, and others.
Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Ericsson AB
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- VMware Inc.
- Nokia Corporation
- Huawei Technologies
- A10 Networks
- Affirmed Networks
- Allot Communications
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global network function virtualization market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
What We Offer?
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment.
These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With AMR’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
With a strong methodology we are, therefore, confident that our research and analysis are most reliable and guarantees sound business planning.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Allied Market Research is a global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market dom ...