The semiconductor wafer polishing and grinding equipment market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.68% over the forecast period (2018 - 2023).
- Advertising -
The scope of the report, includes insights about several products offered by major players. The end-user segment, includes foundries, Interlevel Dielectric Material (IDM), and memory manufacturers.
The regions included in this study are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Advertising -
Traditional polishing and grinding equipment are becoming obsolete, and vendors are anticipating one stop solutions that could slice, probe, and polish in a single assembly line, instead of using multiple machines that occupy a lot of land space and require high budget installation and heavy maintenance. Although such solutions are less prevalent in the market currently, they are expected to be the next generation of wafer polishing and grinding equipment, over the forecast period.
Increasing Demand from Third Party Vendors
In the current market scenario, semiconductor companies are increasingly leaning toward distinguishing their products in new ways. In order to achieve this, many wafer vendors are in direct contact with downstream players to avoid any intermediate players.
This is the biggest factors that helps achieve this differentiation. Association of huge companies, like companies Google, Amazon, Tesla, Microsoft, and AMD, and several major foundries in the market indicates the shift in market trends.
Browse the full report at orbisresearch.com/reports/index/gl…orecast-2018-2023 .
This trend is increasingly creating demand for polishing and grinding services rather than creating a direct demand for the equipment. Companies are increasingly preferring to outsource theses polishing and grinding operations, rather than procuring high priced semiconductor wafer polishing and grinding equipment and setting up highly complicated manufacturing establishments for their operations.
This scenario is creating a demand for semiconductor wafer polishing and grinding equipment immensely from the third party manufacturers, who aim to benefit from the outsourcing activities of the key companies. Although the demand for these equipment is expected to grow at a very slow pace, in case of key players, considerably moderate consumption is expected from the third-party players over the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
- • March 2018 - Precision Surfacing Solutions (formerly Lapmaster Wolters Group) announced that it has acquired REFORM Grinding Technology GmbH, a prominent provider of machine tools and systems for high-precision grinding applications. The acquisition of the REFORM brand is expected to increase Lampmaster’s precision grinding system portfolio and provide the ability to offer complimentary grinding technologies to their global customer base.
Major Players : APPLIED MATERIALS, EBARA, LAPMASTER, LOGITECH, ENTREPIX, REVASUM, TOKYO SEIMITSU, amongst others.
Reasons to Access is Report
- • Impact of growing applications across several end users, such as consumer electronics, automotive, and industrial
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Growth of various products, such as memory, logic, and sensors.
• Regional analysis of the market.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst supports along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
- • This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...