Thermal Printhead Market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application 2023
This report studies the global Thermal Printhead
Thermal Printhead is constituted by a line of heating elements, these elements have the same resistance, these elements are rowing densely, and the dpi is ranging from 200 to 600.
The thermal print head is the key components of the thermal printer; it needs to coordinate with the thermal print paper to print out the specified image.
The image is applicated in the room more suitable. It is better to wipe the hot zone daily after used.
The Global production of the Thermal Printhead is about 31 Million Unit in 2015. The production region is relative concentrated.
The main manufacture region is concentrated in the Japan. Japan is the largest production country.
The main consumption regions are concentrated in the USA and Europe. The Thermal Printhead’s consumption has great relationship with the local economical developed level.
Currently, the developing countries’ grow rate has overcome the developed countries.
The price has been declining continuouslyl; the average price is about 8.40 USD per unit in 2015. The gross margin has the similar trend with the price.
The gross margin is about 55.5% in 2015.
The import and export volume is very large, Japan has very large export ratio. Currently, the Thermal Printhead has a certain degree of anti-dumping phenomenon.
The Europe and USA’s consumption mainly depends on the import. China also has large export ratio.
In the future, the Thermal Printhead will have a good future; the price fluctuation has relationship with the raw material. The technology will more mature and the monopoly phenomenon will be weaken.
The global Thermal Printhead market is valued at 280 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 400 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Shandong Hualing (SHEC)
- Toshiba Hokut
- AOI Electronics
- Mitani Micro
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Thick Film Thermal Printhead
- Thin Film Thermal Printhead
By Application, the market can be split into
- POS Applications
- Plotting and Recording
- Self-Adhesive Labels
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Thermal Printhead capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Thermal Printhead manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Thermal Printhead are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Thermal Printhead Manufacturers
- Thermal Printhead Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Thermal Printhead Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report.
Regional and country-level analysis of the Thermal Printhead market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of content
Global Thermal Printhead Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Thermal Printhead
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Thermal Printhead
1.1.1 Definition of Thermal Printhead
1.1.2 Specifications of Thermal Printhead
1.2 Classification of Thermal Printhead
1.2.1 Thick Film Thermal Printhead
1.2.2 Thin Film Thermal Printhead
1.3 Applications of Thermal Printhead
1.3.1 POS Applications
1.3.2 Plotting and Recording
1.3.3 Self-Adhesive Labels
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.5 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Thermal Printhead
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Thermal Printhead
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Thermal Printhead
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Thermal Printhead
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Thermal Printhead
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Thermal Printhead Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Thermal Printhead Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.3 R&D Status and Technology Source of Global Thermal Printhead Major Manufacturers in 2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Founded in 2015, 24Market Reports is a well-known market research reports company, currently serving a huge database of more than 1 million market reports and 50k company profiles worldwide. We provide our users with most authentic and accurate market research reports across various verticals. The market research reports showcased on 24Market Reports, are a mode of gaining insights into emerging opportunities, new market trends, and potential threats of a market, which are key analytical elemen ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!