The microwave transmission equipment market is expected to grow from USD 4.88 billion in 2015 to reach USD 6.18 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.38% during the forecast period. Increasing cellular communication is generating demand for microwave transmission equipment for both consumer and industrial applications.
“Use of cellular network for various applications expected to drive the microwave transmission equipment market during the forecast period”
The increasing adoption of smartphones, emergence of social networks and digital broadcasting of TV programs, and the rising need for high-speed cellular connectivity worldwide are the leading factors for the increase in deployment of microwave transmission equipment. Complete report on "Microwave Transmission Equipment Market" spread across 151 pages, profiling 10 companies and supported with 66 tables and 59 figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/76…e-st-to-2022.html .
- Agency -.
The report also profiles the key players in this market which include:
- LM Ericsson Telefon AB (Sweden)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China)
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A. (France)
- NEC Corp. (Japan)
- Aviat Networks (U.S.)
- Intracom Telecom (Greece)
- Ceragon Networks (Israel)
- DragonWave Inc. (Canada)
- Anritsu (Japan)
Research Coverage: This research report categorizes the global microwave transmission equipment market on the basis of network technology, component, frequency band, mounting type, application, and geography. The report also provides the Porter’s five forces analysis, along with the description of each of its forces and their respective impact on the market.
It also describes the major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to the market and includes value chain analysis and market ranking analysis.
Make an Inquiry on “Microwave Transmission Equipment Market by Network Technology (Hybrid, Packet Microwave, Small Cell), Component (IDU, ODU), Frequency Band, Mounting Type (Full Indoor, Split Mount, Full Outdoor), Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022” research report can be requested at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i….aspx?name=764003 .
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Raw material suppliers
- Semiconductor foundries
- Microwave transmission integrated circuits (ICs) manufacturers
- OEMs – white label manufacturing for others in bulk volume
- System/network integrators
- Intellectual property (IP) and licensing providers
- Governments, financial institutions, and investment communities
- Product manufacturers
- Suppliers and distributors
- Technology investors
- Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
“Microwave transmission equipment market for small-cell backhaul technology expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period”
Small-cell backhaul is an emerging technology in the microwave transmission equipment market. It increases the data transmission capacity of cellular networks and expands their coverage, thereby providing superior wireless communication and making better use of the allocated spectrum.
Further development is expected in this technology before it is widely adopted for 5G data transmission standard.
“Broadband communication applications is expected to be the fastest-growing application in the microwave transmission equipment market during the forecast period”
The microwave transmission equipment market for broadband communication is expected to grow at a high rate between 2016 and 2022. Broadband communication can be deployed in short time using microwave technologies for facilitating connectivity in events and concerts, remote or disaster-affected locations, and in other emergency situations where connectivity needs to be established on short notice.
Get sample report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=764003 .
In the process of determining and verifying, the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. In Tier 1 (18%), Tier 2 (31%) and Tier 3 (51%) companies were contacted for primary interviews.
The interviews were conducted with various key people such as C-Level (40%), Director Level (26%) and Manager Level (34%) from various key organizations operating in the microwave transmission equipment market. The primary interviews were conducted worldwide covering regions such as North America (51%), Asia-Pacific (12%), Europe (32%), and RoW (5%).
“APAC to be the fastest-growing market for microwave transmission equipment during the forecast period”
The market in APAC is expected to grow at a highest rate between 2016 and 2022. The demand for microwave transmission equipment is largely driven by the increased need for higher bandwidth data from a large number of smartphone users in this region, particularly in China and India.
These two countries are among the largest adopters of smartphones, and the consumption of mobile data is also significantly high in these nations. Ask for Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d….aspx?name=764003 .
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been used, along with the value chain analysis, to provide an in-depth insight into the microwave transmission equipment market.
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with the information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for market growth.
- Illustrative segmentation, analyses, and forecast have been conducted based on the network technology, component, frequency band, mounting type, application, and geography to give an overall view of the microwave transmission equipment market.
- The detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
For more information: