Visible Light Communication can be defined as free space optical wireless communication technology that utilizes the visible light to transmit data across the distances. This type of technology is widely used in a number of applications or end user segments that includes intelligent traffic management system, wireless communication, powerline communication, home networking system and underwater communication.
- Agency -.
Visible Light Communication (VLC) is a method by which Light Emitting Diode (LED) are utilized to transfer the data by using visible light as a transmission medium. The increasing usage of data over the mobile phones and via other wireless devices, lack of spectrum appears to be one of the major problem for which visible light communication can be offered as a potential solution.
- Agency -.
Get a sample report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2559 .
The study also indicates that the increasing investments in the research and development of new products by various key players like General Electric Company, LVX Systems and others are expected to make a revolutionary changes in visible light communication market.
The global Visible Light Communication Market is expected to grow exponentially by 2022, at will show a significant growth in CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Study Objectives of Visible Light Communication Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Visible Light Communication Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Visible Light Communication Market based porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of component, applications and vertical.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Visible Light Communication Market.
Complete Report Available at www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/visible-light-communication-market-2559 .
The prominent players in the Visible Light Communication Market are –
- fSONA Networks (Canada)
- General Electric Company (U.S.)
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd.(Japan)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
- Nitto Denko Corporation (Japan)
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (U.S.)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
Visible Light Communication market is segmented on the basis of component, application and verticals.
Visible Light Communication by Component:
- Visible Light LED’s
- Image Sensors
- R Emitters
- Opto –couplers
Visible Light Communication by Applications:
- Underwater Communications
- Location-based Services
- Indoor Applications
- Outdoor Application
- Smart Lighting
Visible Light Communication by Vertical:
The regional analysis of Visible Light Communication Market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The study indicates that North America region is dominating the Visible Light Communication Market owing to factors such as increased internet penetration and technological advancements.
The study also indicates that raising applications of indoor location based services is expected to propel the visible light communication market by the forecast period. Apart from it the rising adoption of IT services is also driving the 3D Scanner market.
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Raw material suppliers
- Visible Light Communication product &device manufacturers
- System Integrators
- Technical University
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Original Technology Designers and Suppliers
- Research Institutes and organization
Get report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2521 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH NETWORK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 SMART THERMOSTAT MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY COMPONENT
184.108.40.206 HUMIDITY SENSOR
220.127.116.11 MOTION SENSOR
18.104.22.168 TEMPERATURE SENSOR
6.2.2 BY DEPLOYMENT TYPE
6.2.3 BY APPLICATION
6.2.4 BY GEOGRAPHY
22.214.171.124 NORTH AMERICA
126.96.36.199 REST OF THE WORLD
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.1 NEST LABS, INC.(U.S.)
7.2.2 EMERSON ELECTRIC (U.S.)
7.2.3 SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC (FRANCE)
7.2.4 HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC.(U.S.)
7.2.5 CARRIER CORPORATION (U.S.)
7.2.6 TADO (GERMANY)
7.2.7 INGERSOLL RAND (IRELAND)
7.2.8 NORTEK, INC. (FRANCE)
7.2.9 ECOBEE (CANADA)
7.2.10 CONTROL4 CORPORATION (U.S.)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: