Increasing need for enhanced data communication and extensive use of maritime satellite communication are the factors propelling the market growth.
- Advertising -
According to StratisticsMRC, the Global Maritime Satellite Communication market is estimated at $2.25 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.41 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2015 to 2022.
However, low awareness among users and huge infrastructure cost to support satellite communication are hampering the market. Bridging satellite and cellular communication technology is the opportunity for market growth.
- Advertising -
By Service, video communication is expected to show healthy growth to reach highest CAGR during forecast period attributed to increasing usage of HD TV’s, video conferences and more. Passenger ships are expected to move at highest CAGR in end user segment owing to increase in ship travellers across the globe.
Europe accounted for huge market share in maritime satellite communication market due to high demand. While, Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest growing region during forecast period, because of low rate of adoption in this region.
Some of the key players in the market include Hughes Network Systems LLC, Globecomm Systems Inc., Harris Caprock Communications, Inc., Iridium Communications, Inc., Navarino, Inmarsat PLC., MTN, Thuraya Telecommunications Company, KVH Industries, Inc., VT Idirect, Inc., Network Innovation, Viasat, Speedcast, Royal Imtech N.V. and Nsslglobal.
Request a sample of the report: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184897
Tracking & Monitoring
Mobile Satellite Service (MSS)
Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT)
End Users Covered:
Coastal Security Services
Other End Users
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: