According to a research report by BIS Research, titled ‘Mobile User Objective System - Analysis and Forecast 2017-2026', there is a wide range of opportunities for the number of the players in the space segment as the U.S. allies are working on the development of sixth MUOS satellite. This development is likely to create opportunities for the payload, subsystems manufacturers as well as the for the system integrator.
The space industry has been rapidly growing owing to its increased utilization in military and non-military applications. The investments in space arena have increased over the years that is significantly contributing to the growth of the space industry. Satellites are also increasingly being adopted by the military forces, and governments are extensively investing in space-based systems for military applications. The U.S. is one of the leading countries that invested $7 billion in the space-based systems in 2016, and it is expected to reach $8 billion by 2020 due to the emerging threats from Russia and China.
From 2010-2014, there was a considerable increase in spacecraft launches and the trend is likely to continue in the coming years. This increase is the result of rising demand for mobile satellite services, the emergence of new satellite operators, and the growing number of commercial satellite orders.
BIS Research Analysis: bisresearch.com/industry-report/mo…-system-2026.html
Military satellites have gained significance due to the rise in terrorist attacks and unconventional warfare. MUOS is the U.S.'s next generation communication satellite constellation. It has been primarily developed by Lockheed Martin for the U.S. military forces to provide improved and secured communication capabilities. These satellites enable the mobile forces to communicate at long distances and restricted places. As this system becomes fully operational, there is a huge opportunity that it can be utilized by many other countries across the globe for military applications.
There are different types of satellites and each satellite is equipped with different payloads to perform various missions. MUOS satellite system consists of space segment and ground segment. The space segment of MUOS is composed of satellites in space, while the ground segment includes ground stations, communication devices, and control facilities. Space segment of MUOS includes the bus and a communication payload. A modern satellite bus includes thermal, structural, attitude control, power, propulsion and telemetry, tracking and command subsystems (TT&C).
Few Companies Mentioned in the Report:
• Lockheed Martin
• General Dynamics
• The Boeing Company
• Northrop Grumman
• Harris Corporation
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
• This report identifies the MUOS in different segments such as payload, subsystem, and geography
• The study includes the market analysis and forecast of MUOS from 2017 to 2026 in terms of value. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
• The study talks about the prime supply side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in MUOS
• The study also presents a detailed examination of MUOS along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
• A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market.
• MUOS analysis and forecast with respect to its various payload and subsystem type, among others garner major emphasis in the report
• MUOS has been analyzed for major countries such as the U.S., the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Japan and other countries
• Several ongoing programs for advancement of military satellite are included in this report
• The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, future programs (if any), and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.
Request Your Free Sample Brochure at: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=393&type=brochure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: