Increasing count of wireless networks in enterprises, rising demand for WLAN security systems, growing adoption of smart phones at work places and encouraging government regulations are some of the key factors fostering the growth of the wireless network security industry.
- Agency -.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wireless Network Security Market is valued at $9.56 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.82% to reach $23.67 billion by 2022. Conversely, local vendors offering the low-cost solutions and presence of free online solutions act as a major challenge to market.
Being early adopters, BFSI and aerospace & defense industries contribute a major proportion to the market revenue.
- Agency -.
North America is the leading market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific including Japan will also be a major contributor in upcoming years.
MEA and Latin America are anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global Wireless Network Security market are
Aerohive, Aruba Networks, Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Fortinet, Juniper Networks, Motorola Solutions, Ruckus, Sophos Ltd., Symantec Corporation, Honeywell, ADT, Robert Bosch and Qualcomn.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2015-2022
• Consulting Services
• Managed Security Services (MSS)
• Security Operations
• Other Services
• Government & Utilities
• Aerospace & Defense
• IT & Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Other Applications
End Users Covered
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
• Identity And Access Management (IAM)
• Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)/Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
• Unified Threat Management (UTM)
• Other Solutions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Wireless Network Security Market, By Services
5.2 Consulting Services
5.3 Managed Security Services (MSS)
5.4 Security Operations
5.5 Other Services
11 Company Profiling
11.2 Aruba Networks
11.3 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
11.4 Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.6 Juniper Networks
11.7 Motorola Solutions
11.9 Sophos Ltd.
11.10 Symantec Corporation
11.13 Robert Bosch
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: