Brazil's total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue is expected to reach $40.2bn (R128.1bn) in 2017, up by 10.8% in US-denominated value (1.2% in local Brazilian currency) over 2016, primarily led by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV revenue.
WiseGuyReports published new report, title “Brazil: Country Intelligence Report”.
"Brazil: Country Intelligence Report ", by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Brazil today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Brazil is passing through a sustainable market repair in 2017 with the improvement of its macroeconomic situation, which will support the telecom and pay-TV revenue trend.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Brazil compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Brazil.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Brazil's telecommunications markets.
Get sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…elligence-report
- The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in Brazil is set to grow at a 2.3% CAGR in local currency (-1.8% in US$ due to exchange rate fluctuation) over 2017-2022. Mobile data and fixed broadband will be key segments driving growth in the total market over the next five years.
- While currently the largest revenue contributor, the mobile voice market will see its revenue decline by a huge margin due to growing consumer migration toward OTT-based communications solutions and inclusion of free calling offers in bundled plans by operators.
- Mobile data and fixed broadband will see the biggest revenue increases over the next five years, a combined $6.1bn lift between 2016 and 2022.
Key points to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Brazil's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Brazil's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Brazil's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Brazil.
Table of Contents
Table of contents
Demographic, macro and regulatory context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!