Global Connected Mobility Solutions Market Information by technology (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HSPA+, 3G) - Forecast to 2027
Connected mobility solution market in the automobile market has seen tremendous opportunities in the upcoming years as demand for cars are increasing day by day. Connected mobility solutions provide the feature to access the controls via different media.
This market has been valued at USD billion market globally where North America is leading.
Currently this market is growing with the CAGR rate of and it is expected that this market will break the record and hit the market size of USD more billion by the end of forecasted period.
Major Key Players:
- Microsoft corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Apple Inc.,
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors company
- Audi AG
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/871
Study Objective of Connected Mobility Solutions Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global connected mobility solutions market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Connected Mobility Solutions market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by application, by connectivity form factor and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global connected mobility solutions market
For the better understanding of the report, this market has been segmented by technology, by application, by connectivity form factors. Technology includes- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HSPA+, 3G and LTE.
Applications for this market includes- Navigation which further includes road and vehicle monitoring and real time data capturing and management, telematics which includes- In car, car to car and car to infrastructure.
The last segment in technology is infotainment which includes- entertainment and communication. By connectivity form factors, market has been segmented as Tethered connectivity, Integrated Connectivity and Embedded Connectivity.
Currently North America is leading the market of Connected Mobility Solutions Market with more market share. The main reason behind this is technological advancement in US and Canada.
Automobile companies are discovering new technologies to eliminate the accidents and give safe journey experience.
Europe is also one of the leading markets for connected mobility solutions as population of this region is spending high percentage of their income in this market. Asia pacific has emerged as fastest growing market with very high CAGR of more which is expected to grow USD high billion by the end of forecasted period.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- Rest of Western Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
Access Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…tions-market-871
Table of Contents
- Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.