"Colombia's Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2022: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines" is a comprehensive research report outlaying volumes of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, Personal Computers, Internet Users, Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, IPTV/Video Subscriber Lines and the number of Access Lines in Colombia.
The research report also provides Service Level Revenues from 2013 to 2022 at segment level.
The Technological splits included within the report include Circuit-Switched, Packet Switched (VoIP), Laptops, Desktops, Narrowband, Broadband, PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX and others. (Wherever applicable).
Analysing the fixed communication market penetration in Colombia in terms of population, it has been observed that the penetration of the narrowband subscriber lines has been declining during the period 2013-2016 while the penetration of the broadband subscriber lines was showing an inclination.
The former registered a CAGR of -4.21% in the historic period while the later recorded a CAGR of 7.51%. By 2016, the penetration of the broadband subscriber lines reached to 11.70% of the total population in Colombia.
Request to sample for this report: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/433980 .
Apart from Subscriber’s volume, Access Lines and Service revenue information, the report also provides insights in to Colombia’s demographic and economic data. This helps in establishing a framework to better formulate the fixed communications market forecasts.
Information such as population, nominal GDP, consumer price inflation and currency exchange rates are included to ascertain market sophistication, current and projected demand, and future opportunities.
- Service splits under the Fixed Communication market of Colombia include: Voice Telephony, Personal Computers, Internet Accounts and IPTV/Video
- Service Revenue within the Fixed Communication market is split by: Voice Service Revenues, Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service at segment level.
- Technological splits of Access Lines include: PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX
- Revenue data for Access Lines (Fixed Communication) include: Voice Service Revenues (Circuit and Packet Switched), Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service.
- This report offers a concise breakdown of Colombia operating environment, with forecasts till 2022.
- The report contains quantitative data which covers demographics, fixed communication market consumption data, total Service subscribers, total access lines used and revenue data by technology in Colombia’s Fixed Communications market.
Access Complete Report: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-and-access-lines .
Reasons to access
- Allows you to analyze Fixed Communication market in Colombia split by technology.
- Enhances your knowledge on the usage and service revenue generated in the fixed communication market at category level.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market.
Some Points of TOC:
1 Executive Summary
2 Colombia Demographics
2.1 Population, 2013 - 2022
2.2 Households, 2013 - 2022
2.3 Businesses, 2013 - 2022
2.4 Nominal GDP (US$ Million), 2013 - 2022
2.5 Nominal GDP per Capita (US$), 2013 - 2022
2.6 Consumer Price Inflation (%), 2013 - 2022
3 Fixed Communication Services Penetration in Colombia
3.1 Percentage of Narrowband Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
3.2 Percentage of Broadband Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
3.3 Percentage of Personal Computers, 2013 - 2022
3.4 Percentage of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
3.5 Percentage of Internet Users, 2013 - 2022
3.6 Percentage of Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, 2013 - 2022
3.7 Percentage of IPTV/Video Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
4 Colombia Service Adoption
4.1 Volume of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
4.2 Volume of Personal Computers, 2013 - 2022
4.3 Volume of Internet Users, 2013 - 2022
4.4 Volume of Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, 2013 - 2022
4.5 Volume of IPTV/Video Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
5 Access Lines by Technology
5.1 Access Lines by Technology, 2013 - 2022
6 Colombia Voice Usage (Total)
6.1 Colombia Monthly Minutes of Use, 2013 - 2022
7 Colombia ARPS & Per Minute Pricing
7.1 Average Spend per Month on All Services
7.2 Voice Telephony ARPS
7.2.1 Voice Telephony ARPS by Segment
7.3 Voice Telephony ARPM
7.4 Internet Service ARPS
7.4.1 Internet Service ARPS
7.4.2 Internet Service ARPS by Narrowband
7.4.3 Internet Service ARPS by Broadband
7.5 IPTV/Video Service ARPS
8 Fixed Communications Service Revenues in Colombia
8.1 Fixed Communications Service Revenues, 2013 - 2022
8.2 Total Voice Service Revenues, 2013 - 2022
8.2.1 Total Voice Service Revenues by Circuit-Switched, 2013 - 2022
8.2.2 Total Voice Service Revenues by Packet-Switched (VoIP), 2013 - 2022
8.3 Internet Service Revenues, 2013 - 2022
8.3.1 Narrowband Service Revenue [US$ Million], 2013 - 2022
8.3.2 Broadband Service Revenue, 2013 - 2022
8.4 IPTV/Video Service Revenue, 2013 - 2022
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...