Apart from Subscriber’s volume, Access Lines and Service revenue information, the report also provides insights in to Colombia’s demographic and economic data. This helps in establishing a framework to better formulate the fixed communications market forecasts.
WiseGuyReports published new report, title “Colombia's Fixed Communications Market Outlook”.
"Colombia's Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2022: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines" is a comprehensive research report outlaying volumes of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, Personal Computers, Internet Users, Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, IPTV/Video Subscriber Lines and the number of Access Lines in Colombia. The research report also provides Service Level Revenues from 2013 to 2022 at segment level.
The Technological splits included within the report include Circuit-Switched, Packet Switched (VoIP), Laptops, Desktops, Narrowband, Broadband, PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX and others.
Analysing the fixed communication market penetration in Colombia in terms of population, it has been observed that the penetration of the narrowband subscriber lines has been declining during the period 2013-2016 while the penetration of the broadband subscriber lines was showing an inclination. The former registered a CAGR of -4.21% in the historic period while the later recorded a CAGR of 7.51%.
By 2016, the penetration of the broadband subscriber lines reached to 11.70% of the total population in Colombia.
Information such as population, nominal GDP, consumer price inflation and currency exchange rates are included to ascertain market sophistication, current and projected demand, and future opportunities.
- Service splits under the Fixed Communication market of Colombia include: Voice Telephony, Personal Computers, Internet Accounts and IPTV/Video
- Service Revenue within the Fixed Communication market is split by: Voice Service Revenues, Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service at segment level.
- Technological splits of Access Lines include: PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX
- Revenue data for Access Lines (Fixed Communication) include: Voice Service Revenues (Circuit and Packet Switched), Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service.
Get sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…lume-and-revenue
- This report offers a concise breakdown of Colombia operating environment, with forecasts till 2022.
- The report contains quantitative data which covers demographics, fixed communication market consumption data, total Service subscribers, total access lines used and revenue data by technology in Colombia’s Fixed Communications market.
Key points to buy
- Allows you to analyze Fixed Communication market in Colombia split by technology.
- Enhances your knowledge on the usage and service revenue generated in the fixed communication market at category level.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Colombia Demographics
3 Fixed Communication Services Penetration in Colombia
4 Colombia Service Adoption
5 Access Lines by Technology
6 Colombia Voice Usage (Total)
7 Colombia ARPS & Per Minute Pricing
8 Fixed Communications Service Revenues in Colombia
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!