The research report also provides Service Level Revenues from 2013 to 2022 at segment level.
"South Africa's Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2022: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines" is a comprehensive research report outlaying volumes of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, Personal Computers, Internet Users, Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, IPTV/Video Subscriber Lines and the number of Access Lines in South Africa.
The Technological splits included within the report include Circuit-Switched, Packet Switched (VoIP), Laptops, Desktops, Narrowband, Broadband, PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX and others. (Wherever applicable).
Analysing the fixed communication market penetration in South Africa in terms of population, it has been observed that the penetration of the narrowband subscriber lines has been declining during the period 2013-2016 while the penetration of the broadband subscriber lines was showing an inclination.
The former registered a CAGR of -6.54% in the historic period while the later recorded a CAGR of 7.14%. By 2016, the penetration of the broadband subscriber lines reached to 3.00% of the total population in South Africa.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…o-2022-volume-and
Apart from Subscriber’s volume, Access Lines and Service revenue information, the report also provides insights in to South Africa’s demographic and economic data. This helps in establishing a framework to better formulate the fixed communications market forecasts.
Information such as population, nominal GDP, consumer price inflation and currency exchange rates are included to ascertain market sophistication, current and projected demand, and future opportunities.
- Service splits under the Fixed Communication market of South Africa include: Voice Telephony, Personal Computers, Internet Accounts and IPTV/Video
- Service Revenue within the Fixed Communication market is split by: Voice Service Revenues, Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service at segment level.
- Technological splits of Access Lines include: PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX
- Revenue data for Access Lines (Fixed Communication) include: Voice Service Revenues (Circuit and Packet Switched), Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service.
- This report offers a concise breakdown of South Africa operating environment, with forecasts till 2022.
- The report contains quantitative data which covers demographics, fixed communication market consumption data, total Service subscribers, total access lines used and revenue data by technology in South Africa’s Fixed Communications market.
Reasons to access
- Allows you to analyze Fixed Communication market in South Africa split by technology.
- Enhances your knowledge on the usage and service revenue generated in the fixed communication market at category level.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 South Africa Demographics
2.1 Population, 2013 - 2022
2.2 Households, 2013 - 2022
2.3 Businesses, 2013 - 2022
2.4 Nominal GDP (US$ Million), 2013 - 2022
2.5 Nominal GDP per Capita (US$), 2013 - 2022
2.6 Consumer Price Inflation (%), 2013 - 2022
3 Fixed Communication Services Penetration in South Africa
3.1 Percentage of Narrowband Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
3.2 Percentage of Broadband Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
3.3 Percentage of Personal Computers, 2013 - 2022
3.4 Percentage of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
3.5 Percentage of Internet Users, 2013 - 2022
3.6 Percentage of Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, 2013 - 2022
4 South Africa Service Adoption
4.1 Volume of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, 2013 - 2022
4.2 Volume of Personal Computers, 2013 - 2022
4.3 Volume of Internet Users, 2013 - 2022
4.4 Volume of Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, 2013 - 2022
5 Access Lines by Technology
5.1 Access Lines by Technology, 2013 - 2022
6 South Africa Voice Usage (Total)
6.1 South Africa Monthly Minutes of Use, 2013 - 2022
7 South Africa ARPS & Per Minute Pricing
7.1 Average Spend per Month on All Services
7.2 Voice Telephony ARPS
7.2.1 Voice Telephony ARPS by Segment
7.3 Voice Telephony ARPM
7.4 Internet Service ARPS
7.4.1 Internet Service ARPS
7.4.2 Internet Service ARPS by Narrowband
7.4.3 Internet Service ARPS by Broadband
8 Fixed Communications Service Revenues in South Africa
8.1 Fixed Communications Service Revenues, 2013 - 2022
8.2 Total Voice Service Revenues, 2013 - 2022
8.2.1 Total Voice Service Revenues by Circuit-Switched, 2013 – 202
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/232…o-2022-volume-and
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...