Navigation satellite system or satnav is a system of satellite which provide which provide autonomous geo-spatial positioning. In general terms it helps the electronic receiver devices to determine their location by receiving the geo-spatial frequencies.
In United States, this market is been growing very rapidly as US has their own GNSSs (global navigation satellite system) name NAVSTAR GPS.
Currently this market is growing with the CAGR rate of high and valued at USD in million.
In United States it is expected that Navigation Satellite System Market will reach the market size of USD million by the end of forecasted period.
Major Key Players:
- Rockwell Collins (US)
- Qualcomm Technologies International Ltd. (US)
- AgJunction, Inc. (US)
- Garmin Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Furuno Electric Co Ltd. (Japan)
- Hexagon (Sweden)
- Raytheon Company (US)
- Topcon Corporation (Japan)
- Trimble Navigation Ltd. (US)
- Rockwell Collins (US)
- TomTom NV (Netherlands)
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/934
Study Objective of Global Navigation Satellite System Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the US Global Navigation Satellite System Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the GNSS market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment, by application, by satellite technology and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the US Global Navigation Satellite System Market.
For the better understanding of the report, this market has been segmented on the basis of application & technology. Applications of GNSS include- Agriculture, Aviation, Location-based services (LBS), Maritime, Road, Rail, Surveying and Timing and synchronization.
By Satellite technology market has been segmented as Global constellations and Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS). Global Constellations includes- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou.
Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems includes- EGNOS (Europe), WAAS (North America), GAGAN (India) and MSAS (Japan).
Applications has been sub segmented:
- Location-based services which includes- Smartphones, Tablets, Digital cameras, Portable computer, Sport & Wearable’s, Personal tracking devices, Search & Rescue (PLB).
- By Maritime- Search & Rescue (PLB), Search & Rescue (EPIRB), Traffic Management, Homeland Security, IWW Navigation, Merchant Navigation, Recreational Navigation, Ports, Traffic management, Marine Engineering and Fishing Vessels.
- By Surveying- Cadastral, Construction - Machine control, Construction - Person based Mapping, Mining and Marine Surveying. By Timing & Synchronization- Telecommunication, Energy and Finance.
Browse Full Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ystem-market-934
- In July, 2016, Department of Transportation (USA) calls for more testing of GPS receivers for Adjacent Band Compatibility.
- On 5th July 2016, Rockwell Collins has been selected by the China based Shenzhen Airlines for advancement in avionics.
- In July, 2016, ARL (The U.S. Army Research Laboratory) has entered into collaboration with Raytheon Company to develop next generation radar.
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!