Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market, by Service (Customer care, 4G, 3G, 2G, Marketing & Sales) - Forecast 2027
The major growth driver of Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market includes growing mobile subscriber base, rising competition among service providers and increasing customer requirement for low-priced mobile services among others.
Hence the market for Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market is expected to grow at more CAGR (2016-2027).
However, lack of technical expertise is one of the factors which are hindering the growth of Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market.
Major Key Players:
- AT&T (U.S.),
- Verizon (U.S.)
- Sprint (U.S.)
- Lyca mobile Group (U.K.)
- T-Mobile AG (U.S.)
- CITIC Telecom International Holding Limited (Hong-Kong)
- Telefonica S.A. (Spain)
- Tracfone Wireless, Inc. (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/968
Objective of Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub- segments of the global Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, service, infrastructure and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market .
Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Type: Reseller, Service operator, and Full MVNO among others.
Segmentation by Service: Network routing, Customer care, Bulling & collection, Handset management (2G, 3G, 4G), and marketing & sales among others.
Segmentation by Infrastructure: Skinny MVNO, Thin MVNO, and Thick MVNO among others.
Regional Analysis of Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market:
Asia-Pacific is dominating the Global Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market with the largest market share due to emerging growth in telecom industries in the region, and therefore accounting for high million and is expected to grow over in billion by 2027.
- Tesco mobile announced in March 2016 that it is looking to buy out its mobile network joint venture. It is seeking to take advantage of regulatory concern about the merger of O2 and Hutchison 3G Companies.
- Vodafone has announced in June 2016 that its five MVNO which are Lebara, Macquarie telecom, Hello mobile, go talk, and Pivotal prepaid will be granted access to the 4G LTE services in the upcoming weeks.
Browse Full Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…rator-market-968
- Rest of Western Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure:
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!