The report first provides an overall introduction to FMC and a comparison of FMC development in different regions. It offers an analysis of the pathway in which operators converge, and examines the benefits of convergence, with examples from operators.
Fixed mobile Convergence Market
The Worldwide Fixed mobile Convergence Market Report 2017 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Fixed mobile Convergence industry.
"Fixed-mobile Convergence Market in Middle East and North Africa", a new Fixed mobile Convergence Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an overview of the state of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) in the MENA region. The report draws from examples of fixed-mobile convergence from operators around the world to understand the market conditions which lead to convergence.
Then it provides an overview of the MENA region in terms of FMC, and analyzes the conditions for those markets which have already seen convergence, as well as those who have not.
Looking at 11 MENA markets in particular, the report provides and in-depth comparison of different conditions relevant to FMC development. Then the report dives into three case studies of fixed-mobile convergence in MENA: Bahrain, Egypt, and Turkey.
The report concludes with recommendations for operators interested in pursuing FMC.
Request a sample copy of Fixed mobile Convergence market [email protected] www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=277179
Fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) has emerged in some competitive markets as a way for operators to differentiate and pursue growth. In MENA, FMC is nascent, with only a handful of opreators offering converged services.
There are a number of market and regulatory conditions which support or hinder the development of FMC.
- Compared to Europe, where some operators have pursued fixed-mobile convergence as their central strategy, MENA has seen relatively few cases of convergence, and all of them relatively recent or at an early stage.
- The state of competition, regulation, and base of subscribers bi-equipped for both fixed and mobile services are key for the development of convergence.
- There is scope for more fixed-mobile convergence development in MENA. However, the feasibility and entrance point of convergence depends on the unique conditions of each market and the profile of each operator.
Make an Enquiry of Fixed mobile Convergence market [email protected] www.reportsmonitor.com/make-enquiry/?post=277179
Reasons to access
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the market conditions and business models for fixed-mobile convergence, to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesn?t, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the fixed-mobile market in MENA; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in fixed-mobile convergence in MENA, providing a number of actionable recommendations for operators.
- Eleven MENA markets are compared in terms of market competition, regulation, and subscriber base; providing an overview of the conditions facilitating and hindering convergence for the region.
In a word, the report provides major statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Complete Report of Fixed mobile Convergence Market with [email protected] www.reportsmonitor.com/fixed-mobil…and-north-africa/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Reports Monitor (ReportsMonitor.com) is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Your requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. We have a vast collection of reports, covering maximum industries worldwide. Our process is meticulously planned and execut ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!