The rising use of such systems and spike in telemetry applications have increased the demand for satellites tremendously, acting as the major drivers of the satellite manufacturing and launch market.
- Advertising -
About Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Systems, Satellite applications, in both the military and civil sectors, have increased tremendously in the past decade. Specifically, the growing use of unmanned aerial vehicles and smart weapons have imposed greater constraints on the existing infrastructure.
Till recently, only a handful of countries had their own location positioning systems; however, most countries now find the need for a dedicated satellite of their own.
- Advertising -
In 2016, India joined the very short list of nations having an individual positioning system.
Challenges related to outlining and assembling, as well as spending cuts in the military and guard divisions of Europe and the US, are expected to hamper the market growth. Development of an all-electric propulsion system for satellites would increase the efficiency and contribute significantly to the market.
Download PDF Sample of Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Systems [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465036
The market has been segmented by:
- Type - into satellite manufacturing and launch systems;
- Application - into military, commercial, and government; and
- Geography - into North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The market for satellite launch systems is expected to have a higher growth rate by the end of the forecast period and would control close to 30% of the global satellite manufacturing and launch market. This would be on account of more nations investing in launch systems to get independent satellite launching systems.
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the fastest rate, and would be the largest market by the end of the forecast period. India and China would lead the global growth in this space, till 2021.
Orbital ATK, Boeing Defense Space & Security, Antrix Corporation Ltd., Airbus Defense and Space, and SSL are some of the important players in the global satellite manufacturing and launch market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…alysis-2018-2023
What the report offers
- Market analysis of the global satellite manufacturing and launch systems market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers, opportunities and restraints.
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the satellite manufacturing and launch systems market on a global and regional scale.
- Orbital ATK
- Airbus Defense and Space
- Boeing Defense Space & Security
- Sierra Nevada
- Lockheed Martin
Table of Content:
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Key Findings of the Study
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW AND TRENDS
3.2. Technological Advancements and Developments in R&D
3.3. Porters Five Forces Framework
3.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2. Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4. Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL SATELLITE MANUFACTURING AND LAUNCH SYSTEMS, SEGMENTED BY TYPE
5.3. Launch Systems
- GLOBAL SATELLITE MANUFACTURING AND LAUNCH SYSTEMS, SEGMENTED BY APPLICATION
- GLOBAL SATELLITE MANUFACTURING AND LAUNCH SYSTEMS, SEGMENTED BY GEOGRAPHY
7.1. North America
7.1.1. United States
7.2. South America
7.3.4. Rest of Asia
7.4.1. United Kingdom
7.4.5. Rest of Europe
7.5. The Middle East & Africa
7.5.2. South Africa
7.5.3. Saudi Arabia
7.5.4. Rest of Africa and Middle East
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.2. Market Share Analysis
8.3. Developments of Key Players
- KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS (Overview, Products & Services, and Strategies)
9.1. Orbital ATK
9.2. Airbus Defense and Space
9.4. Boeing Defense Space & Security
9.6. Sierra Nevada
9.11. Lockheed Martin
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: