Wireless Data Communication Market, by Standard (MAN, PAN, WAN, LAN), by Component (Adapter, Router, Repeater) - Forecast 2027
The major growth driver of Wireless Data Communication Market includes growing business and personal needs which includes access to information, growing usage of personal computers, growing digital signal processing capabilities and growing competition in the communication market among others.
Hence the market for Wireless Data Communication Market is expected to grow at more CAGR (2016-2027).
However, high cost of equipment and limited resources of radio spectrum are the major factors which are hindering the growth of Wireless Data Communication Market.
Major Key Players
- AT&T Inc. (U.S.)
- Verizon wireless (U.S.)
- Apple (U.S.)
- Cisco (U.S.)
- D-Link (Taiwan)
- Google (U.S.)
- Huawei Technologies (China)
- Qualcomm (U.S.)
Objective of Wireless Data Communication Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Wireless Data Communication market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Wireless Data Communication Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by communication type, by component, by applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Wireless Data Communication market.
Global Wireless Data Communication Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Communication Type:satellite, Wi-Fi, bluetooth technology, infrared communication, microwave communication, and mobile communication among others.
- Segmentation by Component: routers, adapters, repeaters, wireless device among others.
- Segmentation by Services:asset tracking, remote monitoring and control, insurance, messaging and voice communication among others.
- Segmentation by Standards:personal area network (PAN), local area network (LAN), metropolitan area network (MAN), and wide area network (WAN) among others.
North America is expected to dominate the Global Wireless Data Communication Market with the largest market share due to presence of large network which are owned by organization in the region, and therefore accounting for in million and is expected to grow over high billion by 2027.
- Qualcomm has announced in May 2016 about its network platform 802.11ac which is designed to enhance the performance of high-end Wi-Fi and increase the capacity of home networks.
- Cisco has announced in June 2016 that it is looking for expanding its Pune business in India by launching “Cisco Global delivery center”. The launching of data center is the strategic move by Cisco to provide better solution to its customers.
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
Browse Full Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…tion-market-1118
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure:
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!