Optical transceiver market study of 159 pages explores Optical Transceiver market size, share, trends, growth, status, demand, forecast and global industry analysis to 2022. The optical transceiver market was valued at USD 2.71 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 6.87 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 13.5% between 2016 and 2022.
- Advertising -
Optical Transceiver Market analysed by Optical Transceiver Market by Form Factor (SFF, SFP, QSFP, CFP, XFP, and CXP), Data Rate (1G, 10G, 40G, and 100G), Distance, Wavelength (850nm, 1310nm, and 1550nm), Application (Telecom, Data Center, and Enterprise), & Geography.
Get sample copy of this report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=707198
Optical Transceiver market growth is boosted by factors such as increasing Internet penetration and data traffic in the world. Growing demand for smart phones and other connecting devices and mainstream adoption of cloud computing are the other factors driving the growth of the optical transceiver market.
The industry is more concerned about the increasing network complexity, which is highly restraining the optical transceiver market.
- Advertising -
This is mainly due to the increasing demand for compactness and adoption of emerging infrastructures such as Internet of Things (IoT) and open source platforms through cloud.
Global Optical Transceiver companies analyzed: Finisar Corp. (U.S.), Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), Lumentum Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Oclaro, Inc (U.S.), Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (Japan), Foxconn Electronics Inc. (Taiwan), NeoPhotonics Corp. (U.S.), Fujitsu Optical Components Ltd. (Japan), Reflex Photonics Inc. (Canada), and Source Photonics Inc. (U.S.), among others.
The optical transceiver market for the data center application is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022. This is mainly because of the growing Internet usage by the smart phones and other connected devices as well as mainstream adoption of the cloud computing.
The second fastest-growing application is the enterprise application. This is primarily because of the growing installation of transceivers in the intelligent network within enterprises and data center applicability within enterprises as well.
Inquire for complete report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i….aspx?name=707198
APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing region of the optical transceiver market, at an estimated CAGR of 19.3% between 2016 and 2022. The main reason behind this is the extension of network in the China, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, India, and other developing countries in the APAC region.
The market in the APAC has evolved into the largest producer and also the consumer of smart phones, laptops, TVs, and various other applications across the globe and consequently the demand for Internet is growing tremendously in the region. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
APAC also accounts for the second-largest share in 2016 of the total optical transceiver market.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted in below.
- By Company Type: Tier1 Companies - 55%, Tier 2 Companies – 20% and Tier 3 Companies – 25%
- By Designation: C-level Executives-61%, Directors – 25%, and Managers - 14%
- By Region: North America- 13%, Europe- 25%, APAC- 51%, and RoW- 11%
Access copy of report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=707198
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to form factor, data rate, distance, wavelength, application, and geography, along with their respective market size.
- The average optical transceiver content per application, region, and country is available in the report.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the optical transceiver market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the optical transceiver market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis component, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the optical transceiver market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and market share of the key players.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: