Key Players: Aruba Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ericsson
The exponential rise in mobile and portable devices has increased the demands for wireless connections to the internet inside an office. Whether it is office or home, wireless connections to the devices have become an integral part of lives of individuals.
In the business environments, wireless LAN is needed to access internet through smartphones, tablets or laptops by individuals. The complex wiring inside an enterprise and additional costs of laying down cables is avoided thus making Enterprise grade WLAN much more effective in the business circles.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Enterprise WLAN Market along with detailed segmentation of market by component, software solutions, services, end-users and five major geographical regions. Global enterprise WLAN market is expected to witness aggressive growth during the forecast period due to sudden spike in the use of smart and portable devices such as laptops, smartphones and tablets by individuals.
Request Sample is Available at www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000283
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global enterprise WLAN market
- To analyze and forecast the global enterprise WLAN market on the basis of component, software solutions, services, end-users
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall enterprise WLAN market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key enterprise WLAN players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Inquire report at www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000283
- Aruba Networks
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprises
- Motorola Solutions
- Brocade Communications Systems
- Zebra Technology Solutions
- Netgear Solutions
- Aerohive networks
Complete Report is Available at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…rise-wlan-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...
For more information: