MarketResearchNest.com adds “The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2017 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” new reports to its research database. The report spread across 1060 pages with tables and figures in it.
The "Public Safety LTE and Mobile Broadband Market: 2017 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts" report presents an in-depth assessment of the global public safety LTE market, besides touching upon the wider LMR and mobile broadband industries. In addition to covering the business case, market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, applications, key trends, standardization, spectrum availability/allocation, regulatory landscape, deployment case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies for public safety LTE, the report presents comprehensive forecasts for mobile broadband, LMR, and public safety LTE subscriptions from 2017 till 2030.
Also covered are unit shipment and revenue forecasts for public safety LTE infrastructure, devices, integration services and management solutions. In addition, the report tracks public safety LTE service revenues, over both private and commercial networks.
Driven by demand for both dedicated and secure MVNO networks, SNS Research estimates that annual investments in public safety LTE infrastructure will surpass $800 Million by the end of 2017, supporting ongoing deployments in multiple frequency bands across the 400/450 MHz, 700 MHz, 800 MHz, and higher frequency ranges. The market - which includes base stations (eNBs), mobile core and transport network equipment - is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 45% over the next three years.
By 2020, these infrastructure investments will be complemented by up to 3.8 Million LTE device shipments, ranging from smartphones and ruggedized handheld terminals to vehicular routers and IoT modules.
Get more details about report at www.marketresearchnest.com/the-pub…nd-forecasts.html .
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report, as well as a list and associated details of over 190 global public safety LTE engagements - as of Q4'2017.Topics Covered
The report covers the following topics:
- Business case for public safety LTE and mobile broadband including market drivers, barriers, deployment models, economics, and funding strategies
- LTE network architecture and key elements comprising devices, RAN, mobile core (EPC, policy and application functions), and transport networks
- Key enabling technologies including group communications, MCPTT, ProSe (Proximity Services), IOPS (Isolated E-UTRAN operation for Public Safety), deployable LTE systems, HPUE (High-Power User Equipment), QPP (QoS, Priority and Preemption), and end-to-end security
- Public safety LTE application usage including mission-critical voice, mobile video, situational awareness, aerial surveillance, bandwidth-intensive field data applications, and emerging applications such as AR (Augmented Reality)
- Case studies of over 20 public safety LTE engagements worldwide, and analysis of large-scale nationwide projects including FirstNet in the United States, ESN in the United Kingdom, and Safe-Net in South Korea
- Opportunities for commercial mobile operators including spectrum leasing, priority service offerings, BYON (Build Your Own Network) platforms, and operator-branded public safety LTE platforms
- Spectrum availability and allocation for public safety LTE across the global, regional and national regulatory domains
- Standardization, regulatory and collaborative initiatives
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 570 ecosystem players including LTE infrastructure and device OEMs, public safety system integrators, and application specialists
- Exclusive interview transcripts from 11 ecosystem players across the public safety LTE value chain: DSB (Directorate for Civil Protection, Norway), Ericsson, Airbus Defence and Space, Harris Corporation, CND (Core Network Dynamics), Bittium, Sepura, Sierra Wireless, Sonim Technologies, Kodiak Networks, and Soliton Systems
- Strategic recommendations for LMR equipment suppliers, public safety system integrators, LTE infrastructure, device and chipset suppliers, public safety agencies and stakeholders, and commercial and private mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2017 till 2030
Access Report Copy at www.marketresearchnest.com/purchas…p?reportid=280385 .
List of 569 Companies Mentioned in this report, some of them are listed here:
3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project), 3M, 450 MHz Alliance, 450connect, 4K Solutions, 6Harmonics, A10 Networks, Aaeon, AAS (Amphenol Antenna Solutions), Abu Dhabi Police, Accedian Networks, Accelleran, Accuver, Ace Technologies Corporation, AceAxis, ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority), Actelis Networks, Aculab, Adax, ADCOM911 (Adams County Communications Center), ADLINK Technology, EE EF Johnson Technologies, EION Wireless, Elbit Systems, Elta Systems, ELUON Corporation, Embraer, EMC Corporation, ENENSYS Technologies, éolane DOUARNENEZ, Ercom, Ericsson, Ericsson LG, ETELM, Etherstack, Ethertronics, M87, Macquarie Group, MadCo 911 (Madison County Alabama's 911 Dispatch Center), Magister Solutions, Martin UAV, Mavenir Systems, MBIE (Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, New Zealand), McAfee, Wireless Telecom Group Company, WNC (Wistron NeWeb Corporation), WTL (World Telecom Labs), Wytec International, xG Technology, Xiamen Puxing Electronics Science and Technology, Xilinx, Xplore Technologies Corporation, Zain Saudi Arabia, Z-Com, Zello, Zetel Solutions, Zetron, Zhengzhou Metro, Zhengzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau, Zhengzhou Police, Zinwave, ZMTel (Shanghai Zhongmi Communication Technology), ZTE etc…
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the public safety LTE opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the market evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How does standardization impact the adoption of LTE for public safety?
- What is the status of dedicated public safety LTE networks and secure MVNO offerings across the globe?
- When will the public safety sector witness the large-scale commercialization of key enabling technologies such as MCPTT, ProSe, IOPS, and HPUE?
- What opportunities exist for commercial LTE service providers and private LMR network operators?
- What are the prospects of NIB (Network-in-a-Box), vehicular, airborne and maritime deployable LTE platforms?
- Is there a substantial market opportunity for public safety LTE networks operating in Band 31 (450 MHz), and newer frequency bands such as Bands 68 and 72?
- How can public safety stakeholders leverage unused spectrum capacity to ensure the economic viability of dedicated LTE networks?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should system integrators, vendors, and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive?
Access www.marketresearchnest.com/enquiry…p?reportid=280385 .
Lets Brand Category: MarketingCompany about: In order to live healthily, one must consume a nutritious diet regularly. Similarly, in order to run a company successfully, good branding and marketing strategies are required.
Our core belief is that in order to be a success, organizations must have a strong foundation which only comes from steadiness and applying the right business ethics. We are more than happy to see our clients prosper in their businesses. Our only aim is that you have the right, qualified professional looking after your ...
For more information:
Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!