World Telecom Services Market Players Report, Dataset Trends & Analyses - Markets at December 2016 & Forecasts to 2021 report provides profile of the world’s top telcos, key Players analysis, revenues, growth, Mobile services turnover, mobile voice turnover, mobile data turnover, Access indicators, Geographical coverage.
- Advertising -
2017 was a year of change in the global telecom services market, compared to previous years.
While, in the United States, mobile revenue is losing steam but fixed internet services are still enjoying tremendous growth, over in Europe the mobile market is finally back on an upwards swing.
Growth is also back on the table in Latin America, while Asia-Pacific is still home to massive short-term growth potential, and the Africa-Middle East region is expected to enjoy strong and steady growth in the medium term for a Mobile services market that already serves 1.6 billion subscribers.
This study provides an overview of the market and includes two deliverables:
- A report (ppt format) providing readers with the current status and 5-year forecasts of the Telecom Services Market, along with analyses of global trends and growth dynamics by technology and by markets. It also provides a profile of the world’s top telcos.
- A dataset dedicated to service revenues and usage with data and forecasts up to 2021 for 26 countries, five regions & aggregate world figures.
Actors( Key Players): AT&T, America Móvil, BCE, Bharti Airtel, BT, Century Link, Charter, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, Comcast, Deutsche Telekom, Etisalat, KDDI, KT, Liberty Global, MTN, NTT, Orange, SFR, SingTel, SK Telecom, Softbank, Swisscom, Telecom Italia, Telefónica, Telenor, Telstra, Verizon, Vodafone
- Number of traditional landlines
- Number of mobile customers, of LTE customers
- Number of postpaid mobile customers
- Number of M2M SIM-cards
- Number of fixed broadband subscribers ((total and by access technology)
- Market share of the leading mobile operators
- Market share of the leading broadband Internet access providers
- Revenues from fixed telephony
- Mobile services turnover, mobile voice turnover, mobile data turnover
- Revenues from fixed Internet services
- Revenues from data transmission
- Socio-economic data
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP): annual 2011-2021
Type of data
- Historical data 2011-2016
- Forecasts 2017-2021
- The global market for telecom services has been divided into five main zones: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia/Pacific and Africa/Middle East.
- The countries below are detailed within each zone.
- Regional consolidations take into account all the countries of the zone.
Table of contents:
- Executive Summary
- Markets by segment
- Markets by region
- The world’s top telcos
- Advertising -