With the data transfer capabilities at 3G/4G speeds voice and SMS, operators now actively employ backhauling techniques to make it faster and cheaper to transfer data to and from base point to edge point. Backhauling is employed in situations when the network traffic is high to avoid congestion or during natural disasters to improve communications.
About Mobile Backhaul, Before the GPRS, 3G and 4G technologies came into existence, mobile carriers used to transmit just voice data and SMS through their cell towers using backhauling techniques. Now with the data services gaining prominence, they now need to transfer both voice and data traffic.
Enquire about Mobile Backhaul Market@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…re-buying/217425
The Global Mobile Backhaul Market is valued at USD 18.01 million in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 33.67 million by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 12.58 % during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022. High-speed mobile data services are accounting for a majority of the data traffic in the world and hence putting more strain on the network operators.
In 2013, there were as many as 7 billion mobile devices with 34% of devices using either 3G or 4G services that will generate about 65% of the data traffic by 2019.
Among wired backhauling techniques, optical fiber cables are the most sought-after for backhauling but they are expensive to employ and since cables need to connect cell sites, governmental permissions for trenching, boring or ducting would be required making it a time-consuming affair. In the wireless backhauling, usage of microwave & millimeter is more prevalent, as they can be deployed quickly and offer good coverage but they too require licenses unless they fall under E-band, in which case they are subject to atmospheric effects limiting its range.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…recast-2017-2022
Mobile backhaul market can be segmented by deployment (wired, wireless), by cell site size (small, macro), by geographic topology (urban, rural), by network topology (point to point, point to multi-point) by industry (government, military & defense, BFSI, oil & gas, IT, telecommunications, entertainment, education & research, maritime, aviation), by region (North America, APAC, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and rest of the world).
Ericsson, NEC, Huawei, Alcatel-Lucent, DragonWave, BridgeWave, Aviat, Ceragon, Cisco are the key players that are mentioned in the report.
Access this Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217425
- Increased strain on network operators
- Improving the speed of data access, reduced latency
- Government regulations for unified broadband access
- Cost of implementation of backhauling procedures
- Poor quality of services (QoS)
What the report offers
- Market definition for the global mobile backhaul market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the global mobile backhaul market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global mobile backhaul market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Content:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.4 General Study Assumptions
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Increased Strain on Network Operators
4.2.2 Improving the Speed of Data Access, Reduced Latency
4.2.3 Government Regulations for Unified Broadband Access
4.3.1 Cost of Implementation of Backhauling Procedures
4.3.2 Poor Quality of Services (QoS)
- Global Mobile Backhaul Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Global Market - Segmented By Deployment
5.2 Global Market - Segmented By Network Topology
5.2.1 Point to Point Network (PTP)
5.2.2 Point to Multipoint Network (PMP)
5.3 Global Market - Segmented By Industry
5.3.4 Military & Defense
5.3.5 Education & Research
5.3.8 Oil & Gas
- Investment Analysis
7.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
- Future of Mobile Backhaul Market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...