Where is the largest and fastest growing market for telecom? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The telecom global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
Reasons To Access
Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider information technology market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The telecom market section of the report gives context. It compares the telecom market with other segments of the information technology market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Telecom Indicators Comparison, Mobile Phone Users Penetration, Smartphone Users Penetration, Tablet Users Penetration, Mobile Phone Internet Penetration, Internet Penetration, Fixed Broadband Subscriptions, Wireless Broadband Subscriptions, Internet Hosts, Average Internet Speed (Mbps) across selected countries.
Markets covered: Wireless Telecommunications Carriers, Wired Telecommunications Carriers, Communications Hardware.
Markets compared: Telecom, Information Technology Services, Software Products, Computer Hardware.
Companies mentioned: AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications, China Mobile Ltd., Softbank Group Corp., Deutsche Telekom AG, America Movil, Vodafone Group Plc., China Telecom, Telefonica S.A. and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Telecom Indicators Comparison, Mobile Phone Users Penetration, Smartphone Users Penetration, Tablet Users Penetration, Mobile Phone Internet Penetration, Internet Penetration, Fixed Broadband Subscriptions, Wireless Broadband Subscriptions, Internet Hosts, Average Internet Speed (Mbps).
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
ACCESS REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…rket-report-2017/
Table of Contents
- Telecom Market Characteristics
2. Telecom Market Size and Growth
2.1 Historic Market Growth
2.1.1 Drivers of the Market
2.1.2 Restraints on the Market
2.2 Forecast Market Growth
2.2.1 Drivers of the Market
2.2.2 Restraints on the Market
3. Porters Five Force Model
3.1 Bargaining Power Of Buyer
3.2 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.4 Threat Of Substitutes
3.5 Industry Competition
4. PESTLE Analysis
5. Telecom Market Segmentation
5.1 Global Segmentation
5.2 Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
5.2.1 Market Characteristics
5.2.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.3 Wired Telecommunications Carriers
5.3.1 Market Characteristics
5.3.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.4 Communications Hardware
5.4.1 Market Characteristics
5.4.2 Market Trends And Strategies
6. Telecom Market Regional And Country Analysis
6.1 Global Telecom Market, 2016, By Region
6.2 Global Telecom Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region
6.3 Telecom Market, 2016, By Country
6.4 Telecom Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country
7. Global Telecom Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
7.1 Telecom Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
7.2 Per Capita Average Telecom Expenditure, Global
8. Telecom Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
8.1 Telecom Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country
8.2 Per Capita Average Telecom Expenditure Per Annum, By Country
8.3 Per Household Average Telecom Expenditure, By Country
9. Telecom Indicators Comparison
9.1 Mobile Phone Users Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.2 Per Capita Average Telecom Expenditure Versus Mobile Phone Users Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.3 Smartphone User Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.4 Per Capita Average Telecom Expenditure Versus Smartphone Users Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.5 Tablet User Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.6 Per Capita Average Telecom Expenditure Versus Tablet Users Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.7 Mobile Phone Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.8 Per Capita Average Telecom Expenditure Versus Mobile Phone Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.9 Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.10 Per Capita Average Telecom Expenditure Versus Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016
9.11 Fixed Broadband Subscriptions, By Country, 2016
9.12 Per Capita Average Telecom Expenditure Versus Fixed Broadband Subscriptions, By Country, 2016
9.13 Wireless Broadband Subscriptions, By Country, 2016
9.14 Per Capita Average Telecom Expenditure Versus Wireless Broadband Subscriptions, By Country, 2016
9.15 Internet Hosts, By Country, 2016
9.16 Telecom Market Size Versus Internet Hosts, By Country, 2016
9.17 Average Internet Speed (Mbps), By Country, 2016
9.18 Telecom Per Capita Versus Average Internet Speed (Mbps), By Country, 2016
10. Asia Telecom Market
10.1.1 Asia Telecom Market Overview
10.1.2 Asia Telecom Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.1.3 Asia Telecom Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.1.4 Asia Market Size By Segment
10.2 Asia Telecom Market: Country Analysis
10.3 China Telecom Market
10.3.1 China Telecom Market Overview
10.3.2 China Telecom Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.3.3 China Telecom Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.3.4 China Market Size By Segment
GET REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017