Tactical communications market is estimated to be valued at USD 8.62 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 18.53 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 16.52% between 2016 and 2021.
- Advertising -
Get Sample Copy of Tactical Communications Market spread across 162 pages, profiling 13 companies and supported with 54 tables and 27 figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=684519
The key players in the Tactical Communications Market include – Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), Raytheon Company (U.S.), General Dynamics Corporation (U.S.), Thales Group (France),and Harris Corporation (U.S.), among others.
North America dominates the tactical communications market. The market in the region is mainly driven by the U.S.
which has been focusing toward developing faster, stealthier, and more ruggedized communications systems for use in various terrains.
- Advertising -
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate in the tactical communication market during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. This growth in tactical communications market in the APAC region can be attributed to the increase in the procurement of tactical communication systems by emerging economies and focus on strengthening their communications infrastructure in the defense sector.
- Military and Defense Organizations
- Government Agencies
- Software Providers
- Defense System Manufacturers
- Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Technology Support Providers
- System Integrators
- Communication Equipment Manufacturers
Inquire For Complete Report Copy of Tactical Communications Market by Platform (Airborne, Shipborne, Land, Underwater), Type (Soldier Radio, Manpack, VIC, HCDR), Technology (TDM, NGN), Application (ISR, Communications, Combat, Command & Control) - Global Forecast to 2021 www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=684519
The demand for more advanced tactical equipment has increased as older equipment require a large number of vehicles to transport, which limits their deployment flexibility. Furthermore, the bandwidth within which this equipment operates is unable to adequately meet the demand for modern network enabled applications.
This is expected to drive the tactical communications market.
The combat segment of the tactical communications market, by application, is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing usage of tactical communication systems by troops in the battlefield for extensive exchange of digital data garnered from sensors, weapons, computers, and command centers.
The use of such systems in the battlefield has also increased as they have become more agile and are easier to set up compared to the legacy equipment, which restricted mobility.
Command & control is expected to be the second-fastest growing segment in the tactical communications market, by application.
Get “Tactical Communications Market” is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=684519
- To define, describe, and forecast the tactical communications market on the basis of platform, type, technology, application, and region
- To analyze the demand-side indicators and provide a factor analysis of it influencing the tactical communications market
- To understand the market structure by identifying various subsegments of the market
- To provide in-depth market intelligence regarding market dynamics and factors that influence the growth of the tactical communications market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To forecast the size of various segments of the tactical communications market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To analyze technological advancements and new product launches in the market
- To identify financial positions, key products, and key developments of leading companies in the tactical communications market
- To analyze micro markets with respect to their individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the overall market
- To provide a detailed competitive landscape of the market along with market share analysis
- To provide a comprehensive analysis of business and corporate strategies adopted by the key market players
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: