Power Line Communication Systems Market Registers Major Growth From The Smart Grid Application Segment & Predicted To Be Dominant Till 2028.
According to the market research report “Power Line Communication (PLC) Systems Market: By Frequency (Narrowband, Broadband); By Application (Smart Grids, Networking, Other); By Component (Receivers, Others); By Voltage (Low, Medium, High); By Modulation (Single, Multi, Others) & By Industry (Automotive, Other) - Forecast (2018 - 2028)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that Asia-Pacific will overtake Europe & will register highest position by the end of the forecast period.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15797/power…stems-market.html
Power Line Communication Systems Market offers a communication technology that is comparatively a new area of telecommunication. Power line communication is an emerging communication technology which enables data exchange over existing power cables.
It uses electrical wiring to simultaneously carry both data and electric power and is also known as power line carrier.
PLC uses power grids to communicate between two end-points. PLC technology allow users to control or retrieve data in a half-duplex manner.
Using the power line as a communication medium is also a cost-effective way as compared to other methods because it uses an existing infrastructure, and wires subsist to every household connected to the powerline network.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Power Line Communication Systems Market
As the power line communication system is cost efficient comparing with other technologies, adoption rate of PLC across various applications such as residential, commercial and industrial sectors is being increased. Hence, this factor enhances the Power Line Communication Systems Market growth.
The rising deployment of smart grids has led the growth for the market of PLC system. Among all the PLC applications, energy management and smart grid is projected to be dominant.
Make an Inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15797
The increasing demand for broadband power line communication devices in the indoor networking application is also driving growth for the PLC Market. However, electric noise generation is a major concern that affects the PLC performance coupled with various restrictions on frequency bands limit data rates acting as a restraint to its large scale adoption.
Europe is dominating the Power Line Communication Systems Market, as it is the largest contributor of PLC. Also, Europe is expected to be so till the end of the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is expected to overtake the European market by the end of the forecast period. The potential implementation of PLC, with the main emphasis on Internet access, is being adopted in various European and Asian countries as well as in the U.S.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Power Line Communication Systems Market
The Power Line Communication Systems Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Frequency: Narrow-band and Broadband.
- Application: Smart Grids, Networking and Long-haul.
- Industry: Residential, Commercial, Automotive, Health-care, Telecommunication and Industrial.
- Component: Line Trap Units, Coupling Capacitors, Line Units, Transmitters and Receivers.
- Voltage: Low, Medium and High.
- Modulation: Single, Multi and Spread Spectrum.
- Region: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Power Line Communication Systems Market are as follows:
- ABB Ltd.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Semtech Corp.
- Yitran Technologies Ltd.
Request For Table Of Content @ www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15797
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2018 - 2028, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...