Private LTE & 5G network infrastructure will further grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% between 2018 and 2021 making a $5 Billion Market opportunity
Worldwide: New Report at Market Reports Center estimates that the market will further grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% between 2018 and 2021, eventually accounting for more than $5 Billion by the end of 2021.
With the standardization of capabilities such as MCPTT (Mission-Critical PTT) by the 3GPP, LTE is increasingly being viewed as an all-inclusive critical communications platform for the delivery of multiple mission-critical services ranging from PTT group communications to real-time video surveillance, and organizations across the critical communications industry from public safety agencies to railway operators are making sizeable investments in private LTE and 5G-ready networks.
PDF sample download: marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/575855
By providing authority over wireless coverage and capacity, private LTE and 5G networks can ensure guaranteed connectivity, while supporting a wide range of applications and usage scenarios. Small-scale private LTE and 5G-ready networks are also beginning to be deployed in industrial IoT (Internet of Things) settings where LTE and 5G can fulfill the stringent reliability, availability and low latency requirements for connectivity in industrial control and automation systems, besides supporting mobility for robotics and machines.
In addition, with the emergence of capabilities such as multi-operator small cells and shared/unlicensed spectrum access schemes, the use of private LTE and 5G networks in enterprise buildings, campuses and public venues, for localized connectivity is expected to grow significantly over the coming years.
How much growth can we expect in Market?
Expected to surpass $2.5 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2018, private LTE and 5G networks are increasingly becoming the preferred approach to deliver wireless connectivity for critical communications, industrial IoT, enterprise & campus environments, and public venues. Report estimates that the market will further grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% between 2018 and 2021, eventually accounting for more than $5 Billion by the end of 2021.
What will market research report provide?
The Private LTE & 5G Network Ecosystem: 2018 - 2030 : Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the private LTE and 5G network ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, vertical market opportunities, applications, key trends, standardization, spectrum availability/allocation, regulatory landscape, deployment case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for private LTE and 5G network infrastructure investments from 2018 till 2030.
The forecasts cover 3 submarkets, 10 vertical markets and 6 regions.
Access Copy at marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/575855
What Segmentation is covered in report?
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- RAN (Radio Access Network)
- Mobile Core
- Mobile Backhaul & Transport
Critical Communications & Industrial IoT
- Public Safety
- Factories & Warehousing
Enterprise & Campus Environments
Public Venues & Other Neutral Hosts
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin & Central America
- North America
- Western Europe
Review the summary and complete table of content at marketreportscenter.com/reports/57…icals-forecasts
- Expected to surpass $2.5 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2018, private LTE and 5G networks are increasingly becoming the preferred approach to deliver wireless connectivity for critical communications, industrial IoT, enterprise & campus environments, and public venues.
- Report estimates that the market will further grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% between 2018 and 2021, eventually accounting for more than $5 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2021.
- The critical communications and industrial IoT segment will continue to dominate the market in the coming years, primarily driven by the wide-area and ubiquitous coverage requirements of ongoing nationwide public safety LTE network rollouts such as FirstNet and South Korea's Safe-Net, and supported by considerable investments in the military, energy, utilities, mining and transportation sectors.
- In the coming years, we also expect to see significant activity in the 3.5 GHz CBRS and 5 GHz unlicensed bands, to support private LTE and 5G network deployments across a range of environments, particularly enterprise buildings, public venues, factories and warehouses.
- To avoid the high costs associated with large-scale dedicated LTE networks, governments in a number of countries predominantly in Europe are encouraging the adoption of secure MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) arrangements that pair private mobile core platforms with commercial LTE networks to deliver broadband capabilities for critical communications users.
- Mobile operators are becoming ever more creative in their strategies to gain a foothold in the private LTE and 5G network ecosystem ranging from operated-branded critical communications LTE platforms to the BYON (Build Your Own Network) business model where mobile operators provide access to their licensed spectrum so organizations can establish their own private LTE networks in their active footprint.
- Vertical-domain specialists are leveraging partnerships with established wireless network infrastructure OEMs such as Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei and Samsung to offer end-to-end private LTE and 5G-ready network solutions.
The report covers the following topics:
- Private LTE & 5G network ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Architectural components and operational models for private LTE & 5G networks
- Analysis of vertical markets and applications ranging from mobile broadband and mission-critical voice to domain-specific applications such as the delay-sensitive control of railway infrastructure
- Key enabling technologies and concepts including MCPTT, deployable LTE/5G systems, eMTC, NB-IoT, unlicensed/shared spectrum, neutral-host small cells and network slicing
- Review of private LTE & 5G network engagements worldwide, including case studies of 30 live networks
- Spectrum availability, allocation and usage for private LTE & 5G networks
- Standardization, regulatory and collaborative initiatives
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 440 ecosystem players including LTE/5G network infrastructure OEMs and vertical-domain specialists
- Strategic recommendations for end users, LTE/5G network infrastructure OEMs, system integrators and commercial/private mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable. Market Reports Center currently has more than 1,20,000 plus titles and 30+ Publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals ...
For more information: