GSM (Global Systems for Mobile Communications) is an international standard developed with the help of time-division multiple access (TDMA) technology that allows users to share the same frequency channel by dividing the signal into different time slots.
- Advertising -
This standard was developed by European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) to describe protocols for the second generation digital cellular network used by mobile phones.
Access Sample Report @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/reque…c-and-sample/4109
Extensive coverge of GSM mobile phones is expected to boost the market. Higher product differentiation offered by key players is also expected to fuel the market.
- Advertising -
However, the increasing demand for 3G & 4G phones is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
The GSM mobile phone market is segmented on the basis of phone type, end user, and geography. By phone type, the market is divided into smartphones and feature phones.
By end user, the market is segmented into individual and enterprise. Based on geography, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Apple Inc., LG Electronics, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Lenovo, Xiaomi, Sony Mobile Communications Inc., ZTE Corporation, TCL Corporation, and Nokia are some of the major key players of the global GSM mobile phone market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global GSM mobile phone market.
- In-depth analysis has been conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Browse full report @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/GSM-mobile-phone-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Allied Market Research is a global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market dom ...
For more information: