The Global IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Services Market is expected to register a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. With the development of All-IP-based mobile networks, traditional telecom carriers are facing diverse challenges.
- Advertising -
Due to the fierce competition in the market, the user base increases at a sluggish pace and the baseline of the rate is destroyed repeatedly. Emerging free services, such as IM, also replace voice services that many operators have been relying on, thus resulting in constant decline in profitability.
- Advertising -
In addition, the deployment of new services is expensive in the traditional network structure, which also leads to lower service update and difficulty in attracting new users to form new, profitable growth. Therefore, operators face problems, such as exploding labor requirements, difficult interconnection, and O&M cost pressure, during network transformation.
As the recognized core network architecture for the next-generation fixed and mobile convergence (FMC), IMS is independent of access, open to applications, rich in services, and easy to maintain and deploy. Hence, IMS can address the preceding challenges confronted with operators.
However, traditional operators lack experience in network building and deployment. Therefore, IMS integration service can expertly meet customer needs.
IMS integration is an E2E solution that covers the entire process, right from network planning, network design, terminal integration, billing integration, service integration, and OSS integration in the earlier stage, until network deployment in the middle stage, to the interfacing test, network swap, and service NE customization in the later stages, in addition to network performance management (NPM), network optimization, and managed services in the O&M stage. These address customized network evolution in various stages during IMS deployment.
IMS integration service is customizable according to customer needs and can be combined with IMS evolution and existing architecture resources.
North America to Account for the Largest Share
The IP multimedia subsystems (IMS) architecture is an outline for the construction of next-generation IP services infrastructure. Accordingly, IMS is vital to telecom infrastructure and service delivery vendors in North America.
Mobile and fixed service operators across the North American region are facing competitive challenges that require service creation and operation efficiencies that an IMS-based infrastructure offers. In addition, IMS services are enabling devices, such as smartphones and laptops, to access services through various networks, such as cellular, broadband, Wi-Fi, and others.
Browse the full report at orbisresearch.com/reports/index/gl…recasts-2018-2023 .
In accordance with the rising use of smartphones in the US, individuals are using multimedia applications to improve their communications. These applications allow users to benefit from services, such as multimedia conferencing, instant messaging (IM), push-to-talk (PTT), and other services, along with maintaining the quality of services without increasing costs.
IMS was also accepted into ETSI, as a part of the Telecommunications and Internet converged Services and Protocols for Advanced Networking (TISPAN) curriculum. Other regional groups, such as ATIS in North America, are featuring IMS prominently in the fixed line space and in the mobile arena.
The above-mentioned trends, coupled with the increasing competition in the field of IP communication services, are driving the growth of the regional IMS services market.
Key Developments in the Market
- • February 2017 - Tech Mahindra partnered with Oracle Communications, to deliver an end-to-end VoLTE-as-a-Managed-Service solution, based on Oracle’s IMS core and signaling products. The solution is designed to facilitate operators with the ability to achieve a faster time to market with VoLTE services, greater network efficiency, and increased voice quality, while significantly reducing complexity and cost.
• February 2017 -Spark New Zealand chose Swedish telecoms vendor Ericsson to assist delivery of its next-gen fully digital voice network technology. The new solution, IMS, brings Spark’s core networks together into a unified and modern platform, providing more reliability, diversity, and scalability.
Major Players : LM ERICSSON, ORACLE CORPORATION, NOKIA CORPORATION, ALCATEL-LUCENT SA, IBM CORPORATION, HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD, BROCADE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC., CISCO SYSTEMS INC., BRADFORD NETWORKS INC., ASCOM HOLDINGS AG, ALLOT COMMUNICATION, amongst others.
Reasons To Access This Report
- • To know how the increasing number of mobiles acts as a driver of the global market scenario.
• To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• To know which of the regions is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
• To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
- • This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Ericsson AB, Oracle Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent SA, IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Brocade Communications Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Bradford Networks Inc., Ascom Holdings AG, Allot Communication
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...