Cellular Routers Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Connection Type (3G and 4G LTE); Product Type (Stand Alone and Multiuse); Application (Retail & Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Transportation)
The global cellular router market accounted to US$565.1 Mn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period 2018 - 2025, to account to US$1,639.4 Bn by 2025.
Considerable acceleration in the demand for wireless internet connectivity in remote areas owing to the continuing trend toward automation and sustained advanced technical improvements is majorly driving the cellular router market.
The cellular routers are the category of routers that provide connectivity for devices over cellular data network. These devices are considered to be an economic alternative to landlines either for backup or primary connectivity at remote locations.
These devices are being widely certified by the key wireless services providers present globally. Some of these service providers in the cellular router market include Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, Rogers, Bell Mobility and Vodafone.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at bit.ly/2ZBdVzT
Global Cellular Router Market - Company Profiles
Advantech Co., Ltd.
Belden Inc. (Hirschmann)
Digi International Inc.
Peplink International Limited
The web interface provided by cellular router enables an array of configuration that in-turn reduces the overall infrastructure cost by facilitating overall management, decreasing potential failure points and combining functionalities. As these routers are capable of connecting to the Ethernet securely and reliably, they considered to be the key solution for the companies willing to take advantage of IIoT technologies.
The cellular routers are considered to be most suitable for catering to the demand for wireless connection of traffic & security, smart grid assets, remote data loggers, IP camera systems, sensing equipment and flow meters, LAN networks, process controllers, ATM (Automated Teller Machines) and several other self-terminals.
The network traffic density is experiencing exponential increments in the urban areas particularly. The demands for data, video, and applications access are causing increased traffic densities by smart phones, tablets, laptops and other data consuming devices.
Furthermore, the advent of IoT has resulted in other devices being able to communicate and join over the network.
The report segments the global cellular router market as follows:
Global Cellular Router Market - By Connection Type
Global Cellular Router Market - By Product Type
Global Cellular Router Market - By End-User
Direct Access @ bit.ly/2ZwqOv6
Reason to Access
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global cellular router market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the cellular router market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare, Chemicals and Telecommunication industries.