Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market Covered By Top Key Players: Trend Micro, Avast Software, Sierraware, Nubo, Intelligent Waves, Pulse Secure and Others.
Get Free Sample Research Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=2422447
A fresh research report titled “Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 95 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability.
An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Global Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market is expected to grow from US$ 113 Million in 2019 to USD 173 Million by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.9% during the forecast period.
This report spread across 95 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 34 Tables and 33 Figures is now available in this research.
Healthcare is one of the lucrative segments in the VMI domain. This segment faces many technological challenges, which includes the rising number of regulations.
Technological developments in the healthcare segment have transformed healthcare operations from physical to digital. The healthcare segment works on critical and time-based operating arrangements that need real-time data and instructions, which mobile and system connectivity has made possible.
Inquire more at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=2422447
The BFSI vertical is estimated to lead the VMI market in 2019. Companies in the BFSI industry have already adopted BYOD and enterprise mobility solutions, even though there is a considerable amount of security risk involved.
One of the biggest concerns about mobility in BFSI organizations is data security and privacy. To address the data security needs, companies are gradually adopting the VMI platform and services.
“Among regions, Asia Pacific to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
APAC is home to various developing economies, and a mobile subscription landscape in APAC is changing rapidly owing to the highest CAGR during the forecast period. According to the report The Mobile Economy Asia Pacific 2019, published by GSMA, mobile technologies and services generated 5.3% of GDP across APAC, in 2018.
The report also stated that, at the end of 2018, 1.9 billion people across APAC were connected to the mobile internet with the addition of 200 million new subscribers as compared to its earlier year.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 52%, Tier 2 – 31%, and Tier 3 – 17%
- By Designation: C-Level – 45%,Director Level – 30%, and others- 25%
- By Region: North America – 40%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 25%, and RoW–5%
- To forecast the market size of the segments with respect to 4 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To define, describe, and forecast the size of the Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market by component (platforms and services), deployment type (cloud and on-premises), vertical (government, healthcare, BFSI, manufacturing, IT and telecom, and others), and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market size and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as new product launches and product enhancements; mergers and acquisitions; and partnerships and agreements, in the global Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market
Access full report @ www.reportsnreports.com/purchas…me=2422447
Competitive Landscape of Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market:
2 Competitive Situation and Trends
2.1 New Product Launches and Product Enhancements
2.2 Agreements and Partnerships
2.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
3 Market Ranking of Key Players
Major Vendors profiled in the Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market include are Trend Micro (Japan), Avast Software (Czech Republic), Sierraware (US), Nubo (US), Intelligent Waves (US), Pulse Secure (US), Raytheon (US), Prescient Solutions (US), Fortinet (US), Genymobile (France).