The Global Telecom Service Assurance Market is valued at USD 3.68 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 5.71 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022.
The Global Telecom Service Assurance Market is valued at USD 3.68 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 5.71 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022. Telecom Service Assurance (TSA) are a set of tools and technologies used to optimize the network operations for a service provider.
Telecom services are shifting the paradigm by focusing on consumer specific approach, rather than the traditional network centric approach. TSA solutions enable service providers to use the available infrastructure efficiently and also offer reliable service operations.
Using TSA Issues can be addressed faster in real-time, and also easy automation and reliable services can be realized. All these factors along with increased demand for connectivity are increased the demand for telecom Service Assurance Solutions.
Download PDF Sample of Telecom Service Assurance Market@
High optimization and increased cost saving are driving the growth of this market. Service providers are now looking for advanced solutions so as to better optimize the network and provide value added services on the available infrastructure which is helping the growth of TSA solutions.
However high initial cost and slow adoption rate in developing countries is hindering the growth of this technology.
Telecom Service Assurance market can segmented based on many parameters by deployment type (On-Premise and Hosted), by Service (System Integration, Operations Management, Maintenance, Consulting and Planning, and Others) by System (Probe Systems, Network Management, Workforce Management, Fault Management, Quality monitoring, and Others) and by Geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East and Africa).
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-fault-managemen
This report also considers key trends impacting the market and includes key profiles of leading players in TSC market which include Nokia Solutions, CA Technologies, Cisco Systems, Tata Consultancy Services, Accenture, IBM Corporation, JDS Corporation, Hewlett-Packard, Ericsson, NEC Corporation and Others.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them.
It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
Access this Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217448
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Telecom Service Assurance along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Telecom Service Assurance Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Telecom Service Assurance market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Table of Content:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Telecom Service Assurance Market Segmentation
5.1 By Deployment Type
5.2 By Service
5.2.1 System Integration
5.2.2 Operations Management
5.2.3 Engineering & Maintenance
5.2.4 Consulting and Planning
5.3 By Systems
5.3.1 Probe Systems
5.3.2 Netwok Management
5.3.3 Workforce Management
5.3.4 Fault Management
5.3.5 Quality Monitoring
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Nokia Solutions
7.2 CA Technologies
7.3 Cisco Systems
7.4 Tata Consultancy Services
7.6 IBM Corporation
7.7 JDS Corporation
7.8 NEC Corporation
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Telecom Service Assurance Market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...