Optical Transceiver Market Global Industry Research Report 2017 of 148 pages explores Optical Transceiver Market reaching $ 6.87 billion by 2022. Report provides Optical Transceiver Market Size, Share, Manufacturers, Statistics, and Opportunities Forecast to 2022. The global Optical Transceiver Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% between 2017 and 2022.
- Advertising -
Inquire for complete Optical Transceiver Market Global Forecast to 2022 report of 159 pages at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/\.aspx?name=707198
Optical Transceiver Market Company analysed in report are Finisar Corp. (U.S.), Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd.
(China), Lumentum Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Oclaro, Inc (U.S.), Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
(Japan), Foxconn Electronics Inc. (Taiwan), NeoPhotonics Corp.
- Advertising -
(U.S.), Fujitsu Optical Components Ltd. (Japan), Reflex Photonics Inc. (Canada), and Source Photonics Inc.
(U.S.), among others.
Growth of Optical Transceiver Industry is driven by factors such as increasing Internet penetration and data traffic in the world. Growing demand for smart phones and other connecting devices and mainstream adoption of cloud computing are the other factors driving the growth of the optical transceiver market.
The industry is more concerned about the increasing network complexity, which is highly restraining the optical transceiver market. This is mainly due to the increasing demand for compactness and adoption of emerging infrastructures such as Internet of Things (IoT) and open source platforms through cloud.
“The Optical Transceiver Market is estimated to witness significant growth between 2017 and 2022”
The optical transceiver market for the data center application is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022. This is mainly because of the growing Internet usage by the smart phones and other connected devices as well as mainstream adoption of the cloud computing.
The second fastest-growing application is the enterprise application. This is primarily because of the growing installation of transceivers in the intelligent network within enterprises and data center applicability within enterprises as well.
“APAC is the fastest-growing region for the optical transceiver market during the forecast period”
APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing region of the optical transceiver market, at an estimated CAGR of 19.3% between 2016 and 2022. The main reason behind this is the extension of network in the China, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, India, and other developing countries in the APAC region.
The market in the APAC has evolved into the largest producer and also the consumer of smart phones, laptops, TVs, and various other applications across the globe and consequently the demand for Internet is growing tremendously in the region. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
APAC also accounts for the second-largest share in 2016 of the total optical transceiver market.
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to form factor, data rate, distance, wavelength, application, and geography, along with their respective market size.
- The average optical transceiver content per application, region, and country is available in the report.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the optical transceiver market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the optical transceiver market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis component, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the optical transceiver market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and market share of the key players.