Global Oilfield Communication Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% from 2017 to 2025. Market is divided into upstream communication solutions, mid-stream communication solutions, and downstream communication solutions.
Global Oilfield Communication Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% from 2017 to 2025. Oilfield communication refers to communication solutions that provide support to the oil & gas companies that need continuous information about production processes, advanced monitoring, oil exploration, automation, and reporting technology.
Based on solutions, the Oilfield Communication Market is divided into upstream communication solutions, mid-stream communication solutions, and downstream communication solutions. By services, it is classified into professional services, cloud hosting services, and system integration services.
Based on communication network technologies, market is segmented into cellular communication network, very small aperture terminal network, fiber optic based communication network, microwave communication network and TETRA network. On the basis of field site, the market is segmented into onshore communication network and offshore communication network.
Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Access this Report @ www.researchbeam.com/global-oilfie…/purchase-enquiry
- Rise in need for advanced communication technologies that empower oil companies to get, transfer, and process information with high accuracy
- TVWS networks that enable oil and gas companies to reduce their overall costs significantly
- Rapid consumption of gas and petroleum resources
- Stringent regulations and compliances over the oil and gas industry
The top players in the global oilfield communication market include Alcatel-Lucent International, ERF Wireless Inc., Harris Caprock Communications Inc., Hermes Data Communications International Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co Ltd., Hughes Network Systems Llc, Inmarsat PLC, ITC Global, Rignet Inc., and Redline Communications Inc.
Get the sample PDF Brochure of market study @ www.researchbeam.com/global-oilfie…et/request-sample
- Upstream communication
- Operational data communication solutions
- Integrated communication technology solutions
- On-Site network connectivity solutions
- Midstream communication
- Pipeline Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Fleet management communication
- Unified communication for pipeline transportation
- Downstream communication
- Oilfield to Control Centre Data Communication
- Wireless communication for intelligent refineries
- Professional services
- Cloud hosting services
- System integration services
By communication network technologies
- Cellular communication network
- Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Network [Managed, fixed and mobile VSAT]
- Fiber optic based communication network
- Microwave communication network
- TETRA network
By field site
- Onshore communication market
- Offshore communication market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...