"Mobile Broadband Trends in the Middle East and North Africa" the Report Covers In-depth Analysis by Industrial Experts along with Competitive Analysis, Key Players, Regions, Size, Share, Factors Impacting on the Market and Future Forecast.
"Mobile Broadband Trends in the Middle East and North Africa", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile telecom market in the Middle East and North Africa. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and in the region .
Mobile service revenue growth in the Middle East and North Africa will be mainly driven by the mobile data segments over 2017-2022. Mobile voice, though the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017, will decline impacted by the rising adoption of OTT communications.
Mobile data will record the fastest revenue CAGR, fueled by 3G/4G networks expansion, rising data adoption and usage supported by operators' data monetization strategies. Going forward, operators will focus on data monetization, 4G network expansions and 5G network launches to boost mobile broadband penetration in the country, which will also provide significant opportunities for vendors and investors in the coming years.
Get Sample for this report: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2013706 .
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Global context: mobile telecom market size and trends in the Middle East and North Africa compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in the Middle East and North Africa
- The regulatory environment and trends.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the mobile voice and data from 2016 to 2022.
- The overall mobile service revenue in the Middle East and North Africa will growth at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile data revenue will account for 60.6% of the total telecom revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption and usage of mobile broadband services.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology by2022. Rising demand for high-speed data service and expansion of the 4G network will also drive 4G subscriber growth.
- Iran will account for 25% of net adds in the region between 2017 and 2022. Egypt, Turkey, Iraq and Algeria will round out the list of top five contributors to the region’s subscription growth over the next five years.
Access Complete Report: orbisresearch.com/reports/index/mo…-and-north-africa .
Reasons to access
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Middle East and North Africa's mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Middle East and North Africa’s mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Middle East and North Africa.
List Of Tables:
Distribution of subscriptions by region, 2017 8
Distribution of mobile service revenue by region, 2017 8
Distribution of mobile service revenue by country, 2017 8
Middle East and North Africa’s sub-regions, 2017 10
Population, 2016-2022 (millions) 11
Urbanization, 2010-2016 (% of pop) 11
Unemployment (% of workforce) 11
Nominal GDP, 2016-2022 (US$ trillion) 12
Real GDP growth, 2010-2016 12
Oil % contribution to GDP, 2016 12
User penetration, 2017 (% of population) 14
Subscription penetration, 2017 (% of population) 14
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...