Cross platform and mobile advertising is considered as a sub division of online advertising. The model of cross platform and mobile advertising has its presence across various markets, geographic locations and organizations so that technology can reach out to the target audience.
The advancement of technologies and the interdependence of people on mobile phones, tablets, televisions, computers, laptops and others facilitates cross platform and mobile advertising market. The features such as mobility and continuous connectivity in the above mentioned devices are changing the trends of advertising.
The CAGR for cross platform and mobile advertising is expected to show a comprehensive growth during 2013 to 2014. The aim of this report is to provide an insight on the global cross platform & mobile advertising market’s current and projected trends and to carry out an in-depth analysis of market potentials available.
Download Report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request…ce=whatech
The report analyzes opportunities in the developed and emerging economies so that companies can make strategic decisions and gain competitive edge. The major trends driving this market are the emerging internet enabled mobile phones, development of network technologies, numerous advertising platforms and presence of social sites.
The global cross platform & mobile advertising market is competitive due to the presence of key market players such as 4info, Amobee, AOL, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Nokia, Rhythm, Yahoo, Flipkart and others. Social networking sites, search engines and shopping portals are some of the most popular and effective platforms for advertising.
AOL, an American multinational mass media company, performs digital distribution of products, services and content, which they offer to advertisers and consumers.
The segments covered in this report include market analysis by device, by type of advertisements, by verticals and by geography. The sub segments covered under devices include mobile phones, smart phones, tablets, desktops, laptops, smart TV and others.
The advertising type segment consists of search advertising, short message service (SMS), multimedia messaging service (MMS), P2P, rich media (video advertising), display advertising, voice SMS, audio advertising, mobile digital coupons advertising and in-app advertising. Based on verticals, cross platform and mobile advertising market is segmented into consumer goods, retail, restaurant, telecom and I.T, banking, financial services, insurance, media and entertainment, transportation and logistics, supply chain, manufacturing, healthcare, academia and others.
The global market for cross platform and mobile advertising is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
- The report gives an insight on the global cross platform and mobile advertising technologies and its application
- Detailed analysis of drivers and constraints of the global cross platform and mobile advertising market has been discussed
- Porter’s five force and SWOT analysis would facilitate decision makers in making strategic decisions by providing insight on current market conditions and important factors
- Analysis of key market players and their strategies are been discussed in the report in order to understand the competition in a better way
- Market segmentation is been conducted based on device, type, vertical and geographic location, which would assist companies in deciding on the segments of importance
- Analysis of current market scenario as well as the future estimations through 2013-2020 would assist the decision makers understand the future prospects of the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Allied Market Research is a global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market dom ...