Air platforms have always played critical roles for military forces worldwide both during wars as well as other operations. Advanced aircrafts and rotorcrafts have witnessed continual surge in demand by military forces over the past decades.
- Advertising -
Owing to the extensive utilization of aircrafts in war situations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Serbia, and Libya has resulted in rapid aging and wearing out of the military aircraft fleet of the major defense forces. As these wars are gradually coming to an end, the defense forces are currently maintaining older aircrafts which demand considerable repairs and upgrades on a regular basis.
- Advertising -
The multi-role aircraft MRO segment is projected to dominate the global military aviation MRO market over the forecast period, however it is estimated to experience a drop in the market share owing to the increasing investments in the other segments. Continued deployment of US multi-role aircrafts in Afghanistan and Iraq has influenced the healthy growth of the segment since the past few years
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of aviation MRO segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
The Global Military Aviation MRO Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military aviation MRO services and products, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Key players listed in the report are Boeing, BAE Systems, Elbit Systems Ltd., Saab, Lockheed Martin, Airbus, General Atomics, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, DynCorp International, Pratt & Whitney.
- Global Military Aviation MRO Market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.38% over 2017-2027.
- The market is expected to be dominated by multi-role aircraft MRO, which will account for 56% of the market, followed by transport aircraft MRO multi-mission helicopter MRO and with shares of 22% and 12% respectively. UAV MRO and transport helicopter MRO segments are projected to account for shares of 5% each during 2017-2027.
North America is projected to dominate the sector with a share of 74%, followed by Asia Pacific, with an estimated share of 11%
Reasons to access
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military aviation MRO market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military aviation MRO segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military aviation MRO market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military aviation MRO market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military aviation MRO providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: