Rising acceptance of 3D printing technology by automotive companies to reduce their manufacturing costs is primarily favouring the automotive 3D printing market.
- Advertising -
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive 3D Printing market is accounted for $0.52 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 25.1% from 2015 to 2022.
Furthermore, government investments in 3D printing & related products, expiration of key patents, Efficient & multi-use materials for printing, advanced printing materials and technologies, well-organized logistic management and customization of products are the factors enhancing market growth. However, lack of skilled labour, lack of uniform process control, lack of high quality raw material and high cost of 3D printers would restrict the demand of automotive 3D printers.
- Advertising -
Stereolithography (SLA) technology is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period as it has improved the speed and techniques of designing & manufacturing automotive parts. North American region has the maximum penetration in 3D printing technology.
Europe and Asia Pacific regions are in the premature stages of implementing 3D printing technology.
Some of the key players in the global automotive 3D printing market include Stratasys Inc., Arcam AB, ExOne Company, 3D Systems Corporation, Hoganas AB, Local Motors, Optomec Inc., Ponoko Ltd, Autodesk, Voxeljet AG and EnvisionTEC, Inc.
Nylon 11 & 12
PEEK and Polyetherimide
Request a sample of the report: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/185042
Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
Fused Disposition Modelling (FDM)
Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
Three Dimensional Inkjet printing (3IDP)
Selective Laser Sintering
Direct Metal Laser Sintering
Selective Laser Melting
Multiphase Jet Solidification (MJS)
Digital Light Processing
Manufacturing Complex Products
Prototyping and Tooling
R&D and Innovation
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: